Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Did anybody hear about Huckerby on TV last night?

Apparently the chat show host said "Do you have a famous girlfriend that we could promote"..... Huckerby said:  "No shes told old to become famous"....

Heard this on talksport this morning, classic.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

Apparently the chat show host said "Do you have a famous girlfriend that we could promote"..... Huckerby said:  "No shes told old to become famous"....

Heard this on talksport this morning, classic.

[/quote]

I mean "Too old" lol

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]there is a massive thread about the interview somewhere[/quote]

What the interview last night??  I thought that was about a different interview, this was on a chat show last night apparently with a female presenter.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]there is a massive thread about the interview somewhere[/quote]

What the interview last night??  I thought that was about a different interview, this was on a chat show last night apparently with a female presenter.

[/quote]

oh i''m sure in the interview last week he was asked about his wife

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

[/quote]

oh i''m sure in the interview last week he was asked about his wife

[/quote]

Oh ok maybe just the national media being slow off the mark again? they defo said last night though, but then it was Alan Brazil, he had probably drunk three double whiskies by 9am.

According to the BBC''s Football Rumours page, last week''s interview was reported in the Daily Mail today. So it''s probably just a case of numpty Brazil thinking it all happened last night.

Found this on the BBC website, Hucks will be in trouble after this one! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/default.stm (See bottom of the page under the "And Finally"Section

"New San Jose Earthquakes signing Darren Huckerby''s dinner might have been with the dog when he returned from an interview on American TV. "

When asked: "Do you have a famous girlfriend - anybody we can help promote?" The former Norwich and Coventry striker replied: "I am married but is a bit late for her - she is too old." (Daily Mail)