Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Lets give Iwan the send off he deserves

I guess it was inevitable but i still feel gutted for the guy and it will be really strange seeing him turn out for someone else next season as he no doubt will.

The guy IS a legend, eventhough some have suggested he doesn''t merit legend status, he has been with the club through thick and thin and dragged it through some of its darkest days. I would be almost as emotional as him on Saturday if i had tickets to be there.

I hope someone can organise some huge banners and tributes etc for Sat. Can people do that?

On another note, why no testimonial?

We love you Iwan!!

I know worthy int goin 2 change his mind (unfortunately) so, on saturday please, please please worthy... start Iwan as captain, if we get a penalty give it to Iwan and make it a day to remember.

Just taking a trip down memory lane here but how bout re-living some Iwan moments, brace at portaloo road, Cardiff and who can forget all the other goals he scored to keep us in division 1- if it werent for the big man we''d be celebrating staying in the football league and not promotion to the premiership...

IWAN, IWAN, IWAN

A1 - I can only think of 1 poster who has not accepted that Iwans deeeds are not legendary - as you say he and the cash from Bellers departure saw us through some very bleak days.

I did suggest a testimonial a couple of days ago as a way of giving him a fitting goodbye - the same poster who doubts Iwans true status felt that was unnecessary.

Anyone else agree he deserves a testimonial?

OTBC