Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Who is your all time favourite Norwich player?

My very first favourite was Woods. Others have included: Culverhouse, Flecky, Phillips and Newsome.

More recently Green, Svennsson, Iwan and Hucks.

Overall runner up is Robins and Gunn is my all time favourite! [:D]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]It is close, and it will not be a player you would expect,
Adam Drury, followed by Paul McVeigh (then Iwan)
[/quote]

At last someone likes Drury!

And u''ve just reminded me, Mcveigh was my favourite player when he was in his prime 5 years ago. I had the no 18 on my shirt in his honour!

It''s changed on a regular basis throughout the 10/11 years I''ve been attending games so far, but I''d say Dion Dublin, Darren Kenton and Paul McVeigh stand out as my top three.

[quote user="Huddy "]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]It is close, and it will not be a player you would expect, Adam Drury, followed by Paul McVeigh (then Iwan)[/quote]

At last someone likes Drury!

And u''ve just reminded me, Mcveigh was my favourite player when he was in his prime 5 years ago. I had the no 18 on my shirt in his honour!

[/quote]yeah, i have a 18 McVeigh, a 3 Drury and for some reason a 7 Mulryne (on the blue and white special shirt) i also have my own name on the back of the new special shirt.but not enough people like drury for some reason, he is a very good defender, a bit lightweight, but so is Bertrand, who almost every one likes.

P.SI was also surprised to see Svennsson on peoples lists.