Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Who is your all time favourite Norwich player?

For me it has to be Huckerby...or I am just going to throw this out there...

Steen Nedergaard!

Has to be Flecky for me purely because of the time i started watching Norwich and lived in the area so used to go to most games.

Who can remember the last minute winner against Millwall? still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

Is it on youtube?

Got to be another vote for Speedy Eadie. Was my favourite player when I first started going as a small person. More recently, I''m only 21 so recent is 4-5 years. Super Matty Svensson was my favourite of the promotion side. Probably because I felt sorry for him as he didn''t deserve the flack he got from some sections of the crowd. Oh and that Huckerby chap wasn''t too bad.

Ian Crook by a country mile...............................in terms of vision only on a par with Merson, Molby (pre norwich!), Laudrup, Stoichkov (at times), etc etc....Really was a class apart......following on from this xabi alonso is an absolute legend and a superb footballer ....barry isnt fit to lace the mans boots...but then i despise liverpool so am glad to see this kind of transfer.So yes.............Ian Crook,Followed by Eadie............lets face it. the only NCFC player ever to be close to england caps for donkeys years...........also cant forget good ol'' bellars........... saw him tuck one in from an insanely tight angle after rounding keeper.....was it against wolves?! (bonus points!)Ian Crook. eadie. Bellars.And Cedric............... :P

Although I cant remember a great deal about him now, I always liked Zema Abbey for some reason! Not sure why.

Trevor Hockey, Martin Peters, Kevin Keelan, Ken Foggo, Super Ted......and I agree CID......."Charlie Charlie Crickmore on the wing"

All played with passion and wore the shirt with pride

Ruel Fox is my all time favorite, followed by Efan ''the chief'' Ekoku, Fleck and Goss for his one season wonder. Now those were the glory days :)

David Cross is tops for me, although Fashanu, Reeves, Huckerby, McDougall, Peters and Wood also deserve consideration.  As does Lupoli.  Doherty is not in the top 1000.

John Hartson & Graham Stuart....

But seriously...Iwan: Saved us, had yella n green pumping through his blood, loyal, all round top bloke, sort of a childhood hero of mine.More recentlyHucks: I remember the day we first got him & crouchy on loan, i had to look twice at the artictle, I just couldnt believe he would come to little old Norwich. Again like Big Iwan, loyal, loved the club, and helped us win the league.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]For me it is a tie between Iwan & Hucks... Iwan because he saved us from oblivion & Hucks because he''s the best & most loyal player we''ve had here since the early 90''s!![/quote]

Spot on, I would go with that,runners up Ian Crook and Bryan Gunn, Gunny - sheer number of games and that fabulous save in the home leg against Bayern Munich, Crooky because of his passing, free kicks, and the fact that he totally pi**ed off the scummers by renaging on a transfer to them about a day before it was due to happen!

For me I couln''t choose between Huckerby or Crooke. They were both a class above any of their team mates and it showed.

Has to be Hucks for me. No player in the last 25 years has had the impact on the club that he did turning was from mid table also rans into a championship winning team. Only Eadie at his best could equal the excitement he gave when picking up the ball.

Probably only Peters and O''Neill have had such an effect on NCFC during their time.

Most over rated player of all time - Ruel Fox! I got on the end of more of his crosses that our strikers ever did!

Mark Bowen - Best LB in the league on his day.Chris Sutton - Best striker we''ve had in my time.Hucks - Most exciting player I''ve seen for City.Ian Crook - Best passer of a ball I''ve seen in a City shirt.Iwan - Cult hero and all round top bloke.

The BEST player EVER to have graced the hallowed turf of FCR was Martin Peters so he has to be my favourite by a country mile. I feel privileged to have seen him play !  [Y]

Keelan, Woods.

Bowen, Culverhouse.

Barry Butler, Ollie Burton, Forbes, Bruce, Watson, Linighan, Malky.

Tommy Bryceland, Kenny Foggo, Paddon, Peters, Crook, Suggett, Eadie, Channon, Hucks.

Ron Davies, Ted Macdougal & Phil Boyer, Flecky, Sutton, Drinkell, Iwan, Ashton. 

I know theres a few i forgot, but that would be a decent squad.