Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Who is your all time favourite Norwich player?

Has to be Darren Eadie for me. Loyal, exciting and super fast and made everybody burst with excitement.  Closely followed by Darren Huckerby, Ian Crook and Mark Bowen. All Canary legends (please note that I have been following seriously since 1992 so anybody before this I would not have seen enough).

D.Huckerby, I.Roberts, C.Bellamy, C.Flemming, D.Eadie, S.Nedergard.Sorry can''t choose just the one.  [:D]

Iwan Roberts... the mans a legend and a hero!

His goals kept us in this division in the "dark days" under rioch and Hamilton... god knows where we''d of been without Iwan...

in the 1998/99 season we scored 45 goals in the league... Iwan got 21 of them i think.... we''d of been down without him.

jas :)

I can only go on who I remember and who I''ve seen play, so for me it''s gotta be Huckerby. I''ve always enjoyed seeing him play!He has been frustrating at times, but easily the best player I''ve seen at the club - nice fella n''all!

Kevin Drinkell and Dave Watson were my first Norwich heroes, following era was Ruel Fox, Bryan Gunn and Ian Crook.  Most recent heroes are Darren Huckerby (obviously) and Iwan Roberts.

I remember back with fond memories.... 

As a youngster I wanted to be Bryan Gunn (should have known I''d get the

hair for it).  In later years it has to be Big Iwan, absolute

legend! Eadie and Hucks come close too...

[quote user="Tommy Grange"]

For me Ruel Fox, Ian Crook and Robert Fleck...

Flecky was my Idol!

[/quote]

Is that Ruel "I love Norwich and never want to leave " Fox? The one who went to Tottenham 2 days later?

In my lifetime it has to be Ian Crook, Darren Eadie, Iwan Roberts and Darren Huckerby

I have a dog called Huckerby!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Tommy Grange"]

Flecky was my Idol!

[/quote]

Is that Ruel "I love Norwich and never want to leave " Fox? The one who went to Tottenham 2 days later?

[/quote]

Um Newcastle.[:)]

Martin Peters ,Kevin Keelan and .....................er Charlie Crickmore [;)]

Flecky was my Idol!

[/quote]

[/quote]

no.. it was Ruel "I love Norwich and never want to leave" fox who went to Newcastle 2 days later :p

Chase sold him btw... it was the beginning of the end.. Ekoku and Robins soon followed. then Ward and Newsome

jas :)

Flecky was my Idol!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean was is that Ruel "I love Norwich and never want to leave but I havent got a choice because the chairman is a greedy loser" Fox. Same goes for Sutton, he genuinly didnt want to leave either,=,

For me it is a tie between Iwan & Hucks... Iwan because he saved us from oblivion & Hucks because he''s the best & most loyal player we''ve had here since the early 90''s!!