Sign in to follow this  
Bicester Canary

Gaetano Giallanza remember how great he was?

Yeah and Coventry, he played for Ireland a few times aswell, I remember when I was young in an issue if Match magazine he was voted most promising youngster of the year, how times change!

Yeah I remember that, wasn''t it against Man City, all these Norwich one goal wonders. Who can forget Ulf Ottosons cracker against Sheffield United all those years ago?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Ooh !  Robert Rosario. 

Eh ?

Eh ?

[/quote]

Rosy was a legend! Scored an own goal on his debut and scored a goal of the season in a 4-4 home draw vs Southampton. One of our unluckiest strikers, forever hitting the bar and post.

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]Zema Abbey, now warming the bench at Forest Green Rovers, Victor Segura, didn''t he go to Real Mallorca or something? What about Tim Stratton?[/quote]

Zema was released from FGR 12 - 18 months ago

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

Ooh !  Robert Rosario. 

Eh ?

Eh ?

[/quote]

Rosy was a legend! Scored an own goal on his debut and scored a goal of the season in a 4-4 home draw vs Southampton. One of our unluckiest strikers, forever hitting the bar and post.

[/quote]

Was it against Liverpool? he hit both posts lol

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]Look nothing wrong with some of these ex-Norwich legends. Keith O Neill whatever happened to him?[/quote]

If memory serves, Kiefo badly injured his knee (for the umpteenth time) when he caught his studs in the turf in training (!!!!?) and was forced to retire early. Dunno what he did from there on in.

Everyone is forgetting the best of them all, Viking Eric, always looked like he had a coat hanger stuck in his top!!

scored a far better one against Hull - and his debut was against Stoke as a 16 year old - no og at all on that day

Are you taking the juice?[quote user="Bicester Canary"]He was great wasn''t he, think he left Darlington last season, imagine if he was back in the Norwich squad nowadays?[/quote]

[quote]Are you taking the juice?[/quote]

Er, yes, yes I think he might be.  Are you taking the angry pills ?  Since the Cullum thing you''ve started to sound a bit like Mr Carrow [:)]

I''ll get me coat...