Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Suggestion for half-time entertainment

....neither would our born again christian friend from Houston. - SAFU2007

If it p#sses of Greempeace, then I am all for it, SAFU, you open minded, clear thinking wit. I imagine well-endowed Africans we are all afraid of would also find it entertaining.  Would they be wearing western clothes, or leather shorts, leopard-skin tops, nose bones and war paint? 

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Marty"]

Naked (female) twister or

Chav / Pikey baiting

[/quote]

Exploding caravans as per Brainiac or Blindfold archery

[/quote]or let Hoolahan loose on them!

Overly sensitive PC nonsense from the usual... I''m sure if that

sentence had been said in the presence of any of the black chaps I know

they''d probably have p*ssed themselves laughing... lucky they have more

of a sense of humour about that kind of thing than us honkeys...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Overly sensitive PC nonsense from the usual... I''m sure if that sentence had been said in the presence of any of the black chaps I know they''d probably have p*ssed themselves laughing... lucky they have more of a sense of humour about that kind of thing than us honkeys...
[/quote]

Thank you EM.......I need say no more.

I feel my suggestions so far have be rather juvenile, so maybe we should look to introduce something a touch more educational;

Poetry reading;

Performance art;

Music by Philip Glass;

or something to promote learing of foreign cultures, for instance Japanese, demonstrations of their arts including, oragami, topiary, bukake, etc.

In my first query about the 11 Africans, I specifically asked if it was some sort of wacky reference to something I was not privy to. I am not into PC at all.  I find it offensive because I live in the real world, not utopia.  However, your intial response had nothing to do with humor, just offensive racial sterotypes about both black and white people.  They are thugs, we are cowards.  There was no mention of the 11 AFricans being gay, either.  Had there been, I would have found at least THAT part of it funny, and gotten what you were implying. Then I''d only have wondered why anyon (other than another gay) would think gays of any race would not be a frightening encounter. 

Evil Monkey, now you seem to be over your threat to come over here and attempt to thrash me, although I''ve no idea why you jumped off that branch, I was having fun with it), how do the homosexuals you work with feel about SAFU2007''s idea for halftime entertainment?  We know the black guys would all laugh (according to you) but what about the gay ones?

I think they''d be amused by someone getting indignant on their behalf, to be honest... same with my black friends or my Asian friends who jokingly state they''re terrorists because that''s what the media like us to think, as well as my Irish mate who gladly took accusations of him being the Manchester bomber in the spirit it was intended  Actually, one of my gay colleagues would probably get all p*ssy about it, but that''s nothing to do with his sexuality, more the fact that he''s a boring prat.  Equality isn''t about getting upset on behalf of someone else, its treating everyone as equals, which imo also includes banter.As to the other thread, well I think if you look back over some of what you wrote you might realise why my walking away was necessary for the continuation of common decency.  I may have exploded once but then I''m very protective of my children, as I''m sure most father''s are, even yourself if you have them.  Not sure how you''d respond to me suggesting it was best that social services remove your children from you.  Abuse me all you want, I can take it, but bring my children into it and you make it personal, simple really.  Not that I''d expect you to understand.

Not that I''d expect you to understand. - Evil Monkey

Let''s see where to being laughing at what a dunce on display you are, EM.  On the other thread, all I said was that I hoped you had no children and were sterile (so as to prevent you from poisoning any future generations with your mung).  That was not a shot against your kids, but I guess you were too much of a tough guy to figure that out.

Then, you respond to that by physically threatening me from 6000 miles away. How manly of you. Manly and embarrassingly stupid. 

That you "exploded once" over comments on the message board is hilarious.  You don''t know me, I don''t know you, we will never meet, and I don''t care what you say or think enough to "explode".  It''s light-hearted chatter, not war, you muttonhead.  If your hair-trigger temper is really that out of control, then my suggestion of intervention from social services was a legitimate one.  WHat might happen to them if they accidentally spill juice one morning when daddy isn''t feeling so well?  I''m just extrapolating on what you''ve told me about yourself, so don''t go all Johnny Haywire on me.

When people make comments about my kids here or on youtube (where I also enjoy partaking in sh%tstorms I create), I laugh endlessly like I did at you here.  They don''t know me, never will know me, and have no idea how to find me. And if they did, they wouldn''t bother to.  So who cares?

It might interest you to know, HC, that my first thought after posting my little blow-up was that was a bit rash.  I''m not beyond humility.  But then you went a step further and called my parenting into question and I realised maybe all I''d been was pre-emptive.  You''d be a worthy debating adversary were it not for your complete inability to back up your arguments with anything other than emotion.You''re a Grade A moron and part of but a small problem in an otherwise fine country.  But... I''m happy to call a truce before this gets out of hand and ruins things for everyone else.  The Yank thread should be allowed to die the death it deserved 15 pages ago and we''ll stay out of each other''s way.  Whilst I love a wind-up and some banter, I don''t feel this can be done with yourself in a friendly manner so I''ll back away happily.Peace OutThe Monkey

Actually, my comments are written without much emotion which is a big part of how this game is played.  The anger seemed to be coming from my opponents, at least that is the way I viewed it. 

I have responded to other threads with all sorts of light-hearted comments, including ones you''ve been a part of, since the other thread got rolling.

I am sure you are a fine parent.  I just brought it for a joke (albeit mean spirited one), but your reaction to it left the field wide open for more.  You''re not the only one who can be evil.  Seriously, I have been having nothing but fun with this, although I have been honest in my opinions, not just writing things to get a rise.

Cheers, HC

Houston,

You know as well as I do that if you want cheerleading done right you have to hire American girls, I rest my case.