Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Suggestion for half-time entertainment

I''ve always thought that we should so something with the academy teams, instead of parading them around the centre circle at half time, arrange a match between the away teams respective acadamy, it would give something for the fans to get into and be a brilliant experiance for the kids.If not, the best in the last few years was when the army came in off of zip lines from the top of the stands and did a fight demonstration

totally agree with the academy players comment, other then that a competition for a wonder goal or a skills challenge....and please someone sack the clowns

What about pass the parcel. You pass it along your line until the music stops, unwrap it then carry on and keep going until you win the prize. That would be great fun.

The only thing that used to keep me out of the bar were the Sky dancers...................can`t remember  - were they called the Sky Strikers??

The only half time entertainment I would like to see is something better than that revolting lager they serve! Every week we drink it, every week we wonder why..

11 big well-endowed africans that will shaft any player that doesn''t perform well enough, with the fans voting at the end of the game and Dale Winton as the ringmaster ( excuse the pun!) [:S]

God the crossbar challenge is ridiculous, the people who do it are usually so bad its embarrassing!

I like SAFU''s idea lol, I don''t think crossbar challenge should go, it''s good value for money.

How about we get one of our American friends on here to send over a group of American Cheerleaders. - Jim Kent

Are there no pretty, flexible girls in Norwich you could hire to dance and wave pom poms?  Things looked fine to me last time I was there in December ''06.

And is that comment about 11 Africans as offensive as I think it is, or am I missing something here? Nobody commented on it, so I thought maybe it was a wacky reference so something I am not privvy to.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

How about we get one of our American friends on here to send over a group of American Cheerleaders. - Jim Kent

Are there no pretty, flexible girls in Norwich you could hire to dance and wave pom poms?  Things looked fine to me last time I was there in December ''06.

And is that comment about 11 Africans as offensive as I think it is, or am I missing something here? Nobody commented on it, so I thought maybe it was a wacky reference so something I am not privvy to.

[/quote]

If you are not aware that ''big well endowed africans'' would put the frighteners up most people then you are indeed missing something.

Also Houston Canary, I know it may not be easy for you but please try not to read to much into some things, tongue in cheek and all that allowed for.

''big well endowed africans'' would put the frighteners up most people - SAFU2007

Almost 1/2 of my students are descended from "big well-endowed Africans" so I guess I don''t feel the same way about them as you say most people do. My mistake.  Sorry.  I apologize and will start looking at them with suspicion and fear from now on.  And thanks for the heads up!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

body paint Womens football ;)

jas :)

[/quote]

Is this before or after the mud wrestling Cheerleaders?

Lock chavs in a cage with savage monkeys who are hungry... that would be funny. Greenpeace wouldn''t be happy though...

[quote user="Polar"]Lock chavs in a cage with savage monkeys who are hungry... that would be funny. Greenpeace wouldn''t be happy though...
[/quote]

You''re right...a more endangered species should be used...say a Siberian Tiger.

[quote user="Polar"]Lock chavs in a cage with savage monkeys who are hungry... that would be funny. Greenpeace wouldn''t be happy though...
[/quote]

....neither would our born again christian friend from Houston.

Big chip on shoulder, must not offend anyone, have to apologise for everything.......get a life an while you''re there get a sense of humour.[*-)]

[quote user="SAFU2007"]

[/quote]

Big chip on shoulder, must not offend anyone, have to apologise for everything.......get a life an while you''re there get a sense of humour.[*-)]

[/quote]

Not that I fully agree with our Houston colleague, but you might like to run your suggestion past Ryan, Semi etc and see if they see the humour!

[quote user="Marty"]

Naked (female) twister or

Chav / Pikey baiting

[/quote]

Exploding caravans as per Brainiac or Blindfold archery

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="SAFU2007"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not that I fully agree with our Houston colleague, but you might like to run your suggestion past Ryan, Semi etc and see if they see the humour!

[/quote]

My quote could have been 11 white rhino or perhaps 11 sweaty darts players....just didn''t quite seem to fit the JOKE................joke.........joke.........

And by the way, a big gay black man would put the equal amount of fear up Ryan, Semi etc.......so in my opinion it''s still funny