Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Petition for Arrdee to come back. Please sign below.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Indeed, how will will at get by

[/quote]

See, I am so upset I cannot even type properly [:$] - should have read how will we all get by

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Your club and this site needs you arrdee, we need your clarity and common sense in these troubled times.  Dan Salahuddin[/quote]

Ardee? Who the feck is Ardee?

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Your club and this site needs you arrdee, we need your clarity and common sense in these troubled times.  Dan Salahuddin[/quote]Ardee? Who the feck is Ardee?[/quote]Who the feck is TwoSheds?

Before I start an essay telling RD he should come back I believe he is wise enough to make the decision himself whether he feels he wants to or not but I must say that this message board will become a much poorer place without him and his insightful and sometimes humourous comments, not to mention the free bet.

For reasons that are not apparently clear to me at the moment he has left the board because some people have mistrusted his word, I think this is very sad, this is a decent guy who several people have met and have had contact outside of this message board and he should be applauded for what he has tried to achieve on the free bet thread over the last two years.

I hope the people who have let him down are happy with what the have achieved, personally I prefer someone who talks complete crap such as full of bull frank or good news gordon than someone who splashes private correspondance over this messageboard.

I repeat the second line again, this message board will be a poorer place without you RD, take your time and make the right decision.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Your club and this site needs you arrdee, we need your clarity and common sense in these troubled times.  Dan Salahuddin[/quote]Ardee? Who the feck is Ardee?[/quote]Who the feck is TwoSheds?

[/quote]

Your worst nightmare

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Your club and this site needs you arrdee, we need your clarity and common sense in these troubled times.  Dan Salahuddin[/quote]Ardee? Who the feck is Ardee?[/quote]Who the feck is TwoSheds?[/quote]Your worst nightmare[/quote]LOL. [:D]

[/quote]

Your worst nightmare

[/quote]

If that is you in the photo I ain''t arguing!! A muscular Alec Stewart......

I may be reading too much between the lines, but I think Arrdee was also disappointed at the virulence of some of the bile that has been spouted at the board recently.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

Your worst nightmare

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s my missis you have to worry about!

Like most people on here, i don''t know what happened to upset you so much. What i do know is, that this Forum is going to miss you so much if you don''t come back Ray.

Don''t let the actions of somebody spoil the enjoyment that you bring to this Message Board. Come back please.

George.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

A child who''s parents never held him enough

Anyone who can lose a body in a drunken barn dance is a stand up guy in my opinion! Not had any dealings with you Ardee, but you seem like on of the good un''s! Don''t let the b******s get you down![:D]

[/quote]

Your worst nightmare

[/quote]You look nothing like a multi-headed octopus with a human torso in an Ipswich shirt.Don''t be so hard on yourself.Should I eat less cheese at nights ?

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[/quote]

It''s my missis

[/quote]

Look''s like a bloke to me......................................

[;)]

I miss Mello too[:$]

Doesn''t anyone else care about Mello[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[/quote]

It''s my missis

[/quote]

Look''s like a bloke to me......................................

[;)]

I miss Mello too[:$]

Doesn''t anyone else care about Mello[:^)]

[/quote]

If Arrdee comes back and says he''ll just participate in the Free Bet Thread, as his normal, jovial self, he wouldn''t be going back on his word.  Its no biggie to bail on the rest of the board as it does kinds suck nowadays. The Free Bet is  the only truly worhtwhile thread on these boards anyways, so if he at least committed to that, I''d be a happy camper.  This non-modeartion has actually increased the amount of riff-raff and these boards are half of what they used to be.  So please remain our Free Bet Sensei... please.... 

gives a toss! if he don''t wanna post, there''s plenty of banter on here, enough to put it in front of my m8''s on facebook, we don''t ne some old misery on here, even if he is a laugh! Who the hell else can a guy fire off about the amazing canaries to up north!

Now you lovely old posters , thanks for all the kind words you have been heaping at my door but I know I don''t deserve them , just the same as I don''t think the criticism I received for trying to bring you the news that I had for you , I know I didn''t deserve what Marshmellow said about me , I was so pleased to get this information I wanted to shout it from the rooftops .

I wanted all my fellow city fans to join in , I thought long and hard how I could get around it , because I was so pleased and excited , I knew I couldn''t put it on the message board because I didn''t want to compromise my source ,All I asked was for your word but....... I know a lot of you posters call me naive because of the way I think but I have always been a trusting and a caring person and I have always seen hope in my fellow man .

Well I might just as well put it up on the board as it turned out , I think this may well have had far reaching repercussions , I hope not and of course you all know that I don''t want to think about this never mind talk about it.

The Free Bet is in my very safe hands and it was never under threat . I will die before that is lost because I want you lovely old boys and gals to enjoy it , rest assured you can ride the Free Bet train the whole season through , yes thats we can do , Jimmy Smith I do know what you have been doing when you post 10 messages at 3-15 in the morning and ...of...course...the...ever...smiling...always...forgiving ...arrdee...will...say...no...more...you lovely old boy  [;)]... arrdee.