Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Petition for Arrdee to come back. Please sign below.

Your club and this site needs you arrdee, we need your clarity and common sense in these troubled times.  Dan Salahuddin

I agree.. its a shame some people didnt keep their word and went against your wishes Ray.. but sod those people! come back and keep posting.. your input here is very valued and missed as well...

jas :)

I did''nt understand why the dear old thing (Henry Blofelt saying) left in the first place? 

Yes arrdee....get your little sausage back on here mate!

Fortunately I don''t know what went on with whom...but surely there are enough nice guys on here to keep in touch with aren''t there? It would be a shame to deprive your regular pals of your input because of what a handful of others did....

Do it for little old Clucky eh?       [:)][Y]

I dont really understand what has happened, something about an email or whatever, but I know that Ardee is a mature and open minded poster with a good sense of humour. These attributes are become more and more rare on this forum, and therefore Ardee would be missed.

Thanks for the idiots for striking another hammer blow to this forum. Please come back Ardee.

I''ve been meaning to send him an email, will do that tonight and try to

persuade him to return.  Dan, weren''t you one of the naughty ones,

though? If so, I feel bad....[:(]

No that was another Dan, on here I''m just Salahuddin, in fact this is the first time I have ever mentioned that name.

Lol, sorry, I felt really bad cos I was the one who''d passed the info

onto you (at Ardee''s request) and thought you''d done wrong... oops!

Feel better now...

Ardee, come back!!! [:''(]

You definitely provided some entertainment on this forum, so you should come back.

Although I am not happy that ''Fellas'' decided to brand me in the same light as the people who forced you off the board, because that is just not true! I never knew your secret, and still don''t! And I have never behaved in any way that could be regarded as stupid/foolish/pathetic/childish. So come back Arrdee, but don''t judge me "Fellas".

Lapp and I both need you back. Lapp because he is running out of toasted toenails [+o(]

and me, so you explain about Johnny Tillotson again [:D]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Lapp and I both need you back. Lapp because he is running out of toasted toenails [+o(]

and me, so you explain about Johnny Tillotson again [:D]

[/quote]Rather have T07 back - at least he works at the club

You know my view Arrdee. Don''t let some stupid unreliable ............. stop you doing what you and most on this forum enjoy YOUR CONTRIBUTION

Arrdee is a real character and this board will be the poorer if he does not contribute in his inimitable way.  I hope he will change his mind.

[quote user="billy bunter"]why did this person leave? and who is he? sorry but im new[/quote]

He is the sort of guy who would cheer you up if you were down, someone you can have a giggle with, but someone who also has a serious side, makes a lot of sense and is well respected on here.

Come on Ray, we need your contribution.

Who else will I be able to talk to who remembers the good old days?

If Ray wants to leave that is his decision. He''s a man of his word and a bunch of desperate Pink''un posters arnt going to get him back.

Baby Jesus is crying somewhere because Arrdee has left.  Come back, this board needs all the quality it can find.  FGre Bet is the most worthwhile thing Norwich-related on the net, period.  Shame to see a few dunderheads ruin it for the rest of us.

always enjoy ardees posts -come back

Now arrdee, you lovely sweet old boy, I really am beginning to miss your thoughtful and humourous posts on this forum and I can see that others do too - so please, please, please come back to this forum. Don''t let the minority who betrayed your trust get you down.

Pleeeeeeease?[:D]

Indeed, how will will at get by without the amusing ramblings on times gone by provided by the sweetest piece of candyfloss atop the finest honey comb on the board?  I hunger for more musings on the state of Bunny Larkin''s shorts or advice on why it was unwise to drink bottles of what appeared to be discarded weak lemon drink on the terraces after a match.

Ray - your people need you. [:D]