Sign in to follow this  
Chesterfield Canary

Why Norwich?

[quote user="Feathers"][quote user="ncfc_chris"]Dad took me to Norwich v Soton in 94/95, been a city fan ever since[/quote]That was my first game too! I cried (cos we lost) and I''ve also been a fan ever since.[/quote]that also was the first game i remember...

[quote user=""6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you""]

Born in Norwich, brought up in Norwich (Moved away), now thankfully back in Norwich, father Norwich fan, grandfathers Norwich fans plus I was ten when City won the second division championship - which was a great time to start watching. 

SIMPLE

I despise Norfolk folk who "support" ManLiverArseSea  with  vigour - they have no heart, passion or loyaly and should be ridiculed at every oppotunity.

SORTED

I kinda get what your sentiment is if you are having a go at glory hunters, people jumping on the success bandwagon and all that ...but just spare a thought for a moment...not everyone has the rich heritage and family influences to support NCFC as you have had. Perhaps some of those Norfolk folk who dont follow NCFC have connections with other parts of the country, and on this thread you will have read about people from other parts of the country, who for no strong reason started supporting our club...would you similarly despise them? Strangely enough, there are people who have no interest in football and are not inclined to take their youngsters to watch football. If as a youngster you were one of those less fortunate people and took a shine to Man U, for example, from the comfort of your front room in sunny Sprowston, lets say, because that is the team that always seemed to be on the telly and you had no opportunity to get to Carrow Road as a kid, it is perfectly understandable that you would grow up with a liking for a ''ManLiverArseSea'' club.

Not so simple and sorted eh?

my reasons are

have family in norfolk(wotton) my grandma moved to gloucestershire with the wrens during the war, fell in love with the great team of the early 90s,

started going to games when i broke my ankle cashing a egg in 2003,  first game northamton carling cup first round we where pants.

kept going to away games tho and we started winning that season,

now come to around 3 home games a season plus as many away as can afford 

have been onboard the roller coaster eversince OTBC