Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

New Shirt

Just picked up my new shirt from the ground and very impressed!! Anyone else done the same... thoughts?

Ye i pre-ordered but if you didn''t they should still have limited sizes for you to choose from.

[quote user="Lakey"]Ye i pre-ordered but if you didn''t they should still have limited sizes for you to choose from.[/quote]What did you have to bring with you?

I pre-ordered about a month ago now, does that mean I can get it from today? or do I have to wait? because I really want to wear it for the Spurs game.

[quote user="Ncfc4ever"]I pre-ordered about a month ago now, does that mean I can get it from today? or do I have to wait? because I really want to wear it for the Spurs game.[/quote]

It should be there waiting for you.

The invoice they give you when you order and the letter they sent in the post a couple of weeks after.

[quote user="Lakey"]The invoice they give you when you order and the letter they sent in the post a couple of weeks after.[/quote]i only have the email invoice would that be ok?

I got mine in the post this morning. Overall pleased, bit baggy for a medium though, shame it''s not fitted like the flybe one!

Also, I had my name on the back where this season we have a sponsors logo, so looks like Aviva Sutton - but oh well!

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I ordered the black one, it should be here at the end of August[/quote]Hate to shit on your parade but they had one of these in the club shop and it didn''t look all that... very unimpressed![quote user="alex_ncfc"]Also, I had my name on the back where this season we have a sponsors logo, so looks like Aviva Sutton[/quote]LOL Mine says Aviva Lake, sounds like a random town somewhere in Canada!!

[quote user="Lakey"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I ordered the black one, it should be here at the end of August[/quote]Hate to shit on your parade but they had one of these in the club shop and it didn''t look all that... very unimpressed![quote user="alex_ncfc"]Also, I had my name on the back where this season we have a sponsors logo, so looks like Aviva Sutton[/quote]LOL Mine says Aviva Lake, sounds like a random town somewhere in Canada!![/quote]I thought the same about the home shirt, I just think it looks tacky and cheap..........I''ll pass judgement when it arrives[:)]

I got mine in the post today, it''s pretty big for a medium! Blimey, might have to return it for a small, haven''t worn anything that size for a while.

just got mine only problem with it is the iron on aviva very much doubt that will last long. but love it cant wait til i get my away one too.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]I got mine in the post today, it''s pretty big for a medium! Blimey, might have to return it for a small, haven''t worn anything that size for a while.[/quote]Quick question, do you think the new shirts are MEANT to be pretty baggy? I don''t want to look like any more of a plonker than I usually do :)

In a reverse of the previous question, what sort of size do people think I need to get if I want a tight shirt? I''m pretty slim, and usually need a large for the length, but they are SO baggy usually!