Sign in to follow this  
I beat Atalanta

Spurs fans in home areas

[quote user="gary "]

thanks for replying

Perhaps I misread you and I apologise if that is the case , It just seems that a lot of Spurs Fans ( not you necessarily ) have an attitude that they are great and NCFC are just there for their training exercise

Like you I hope for a good game and a friendly atmosphere   

[/quote]cheers mate, you too

Personally I havent got a problem with Spurs fans in the home end, as long as they sit down and shut up. I know its a friendly but anyone in the wrong end deserves to get chucked out if they decide to act like a prat and overdo any celebrations etc. The simple fact is that there were tickets allocated to Spurs, for Spurs fans, if the part-time fans werent able to get one from White Hart Lane, then they shouldnt be in the ground.

[quote user="Gingembre"]Im amazed by the negativity towards Spurs by a few on this thread. I always thought there was good relations between the 2 clubs?
Martin Peters, Crook, Bowen, Culverhouse, Brooke were great assets to the club...well maybe not Garry Brooke, but you get my drift.

As for the away fans in the home section, well Im led to believe that the Spurs fans alone could''ve filled the ground 2/3rds but the allocation wasn''t enough.
If Norwich City as a club are happy to take the North London Dollar for any seat then surely you should complain to the club not berate the fans for wanting to see their favourite team?
I have been lucky enough to get a ticket for the away section but it was tough -  I am a regular to WHL, a member AND applied with a season ticket holder.
As someone has already pointed out, tickets to WHL are like rocing horse poo!
I have sat with the Norwich Fans many times and have received lots of abuse for being a Spurs fan but would never argue back as I am a local lad who once worked for Norwich for 10 years and like to see them do well.  I have been to CR more than WHL (excluding work) and was once a season ticket holder.

I hope tonight''s game is a 6 or 7 goal event, Spurs reveal a new signing, show off a few new faces and that ALL the NCFC new boys impress.

Its a friendly folks, lets not forget!

[/quote]

Yeah, and I''m sure we we would all get the same "friendly" reception if we booked tickets and went and sat in the Spurs home end wouldn''t we? Got my season ticket and can''t wait for the first home league game, but I can well do without mixing with plastic once a season "fans".

Too true my old son. I''m a crafty cockney coming down to your lovely little Football pitch this fine evening. Should we score I intend to keep my old plates firmly on the ground, sit tight maybe even clap a bit. Wouldn''t dream of having a knees up in yer actual Barclay stand cos I wouldn''t wanna offend my Norfolk bretherin, some of you farmer boys can look after yourself. I''m a big man but I''ve let myself go............also reckon yer little Irish chappy youse lot nicked from Blackpool for pennies is bit good. Hope him and Modric both play. Not sure which I reckon is better. Anyway if any Totters are giving it all that in yer Barclay get the stewards to earn their free ticket an turf em out. Peace.

Of course we are a big club, people should stop associating big club with winning things, i went to Anderlecht away last year and the police force out there told me we were incredible supporters, there were 4,000 tickets on sales to spurs with 15,000 in the pubs of brussells is that not a big club? if like me you go to most games home and away take a look in the away programme and see who the biggest crowd for the previous season was against.. mostly Tottenham (fact).. we have an enormous fan base as most on here appear to be moaning about it  as 2/3 rds of carrow road could have been spurs!! how the hell is that a small club, go to Burnley or Man city when they were getting 20,000 plus in the 3rd tier and tell their fans they support a little club, surely Norwich should appreciate that they are not a small club when they sell out every week and take thousands away each week, think facts before making comments please guy`s.

To be honest i didnt like being told what to do by the spurs fans that sat behind me.

They told me to sit down each time i stood up to sing (on the rare occasion) or get up to watch an attack develop.

In the end my dad told them. ''Well you should have got tickets in the away if your so bothered''

I just didnt like the fact that they were telling me what to do at the stadium our team play at.

However I am very confident about next season its not like we will be playing a team who has a striker worth more thank our whole team.