Sign in to follow this  
southstand rebel

Who Will be Next ?

Must be a horrible job for a manager but Iwan was clearly not going to feature for another season surprised he wasnt kept on in some other capacity but maybe he was offered but felt he could continue playing wonder who else will leave before the new season commences

It''s already been mentioned on another thread Southstand Rebel that Iwan was interviewed for the vacant coach position but turned it down as he wanted to continue playing. I feel we will definitley see him back in a couple of years when he''s earnt his coaching badges. I hope so anyway.

Iwan, Iwan, Iwan!!!

i think that may be it or else worthy would have announced that too,for he said he wanted to give the fans the chance to say goodbye.suprising that rivers easton or abbey havent been released

What is the contract position with Easton Rivers and Abbey? I think Abbeys contract is up so expect an announcement nearer the end of June due to his injury.

For Easton & Rivers do they both have another year to go? In which case we will be looking to sell them or let them go for nothing or like Emblem agree a pay off to terminate their contracts. Either way I am confident that none of these three players will be here next season.

OTBC

Abbey - June 2004

Rivers - June 2005

Easton - June 2005

All players profiles can be found within the squad pages on this site. Good aren''t they?!

http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/thesquad/SquadHome.asp

Worthy has been absolutely brilliant and anyone who criticised him in the past should be shot, I''m next against the wall.

But just confirmed Easton contracted until 2005, Rivers cost £600k, but what did Easton do to merit a 4 year contract. Certainly nothing whilst he has been here.

Laughing all the way to the bank, but he has got Prem experience I suggest he''d better hang on to those memories, he certainly has done nothing to suggest he might merit a contract elsewhere, perhaps Conference level, but bet you never ever get anywhere near a 4 year contract ever again.