Sign in to follow this  
premierleague

Tomorrow is the day we move forward!

I hope people will be happy after the press conference tomorrow with Stokes (loan), Gow and Gabbidon signing.

There will also be more to come later in the week.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

I hope people will be happy after the press conference tomorrow with Stokes (loan), Gow and Gabbidon signing.

[/quote]We''ll all be as chuffed as little mint balls.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]You might find this of interest.

Somebody has to arrive sometime. Somebody will be right one day, just a matter of which day and which somebody.

As Mr Chops says, too many false alarms, now no-one believes anymore.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]

Yesterday you said only Stokes and Gabbidon. Admit it, you know nothing.

I said all three yesterday.

Anyway just wait and see tomorrow, but I can assure fans that this is the truth, but I understand why not everyone will believe me with so many posters looking for attention by making up rumours.

And then you will either never appear again, or constantly change it to the day after that, or after that, or after that...

Stop posting rubbish.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

Anyway just wait and see tomorrow, but I can assure fans that this is the truth, but I understand why not everyone will believe me with so many posters looking for attention by making up rumours.

[/quote]

any ideas on who the others will be later on in the week?

is Gabbidon permenant?

[quote user="Midlandcanary"][quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]

is Gabbidon permenant?

[/quote]

Please don''t say you believe this tripe, Gabbidon is one of the most unlikely players to sign for us. There is no way he would fit into Roeders 8k salary cap.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Midlandcanary"][quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]

is Gabbidon permenant?

[/quote] Please don''t say you believe this tripe, Gabbidon is one of the most unlikely players to sign for us. There is no way he would fit into Roeders 8k salary cap.[/quote]

I don''t lol just probbing him! Why join us when he is regular for West ham!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Midlandcanary"][quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]

is Gabbidon permenant?

[/quote] Please don''t say you believe this tripe, Gabbidon is one of the most unlikely players to sign for us. There is no way he would fit into Roeders 8k salary cap.[/quote]

I don''t lol just probbing him! Why join us when he is regular for West ham!

Gabbidon and Gow permanent and Stokes in season loan. I dont know anything else apart from there should be some more later next week, after the Gorleston game.

Anyway I am going to go as I cant be bothered to keep trying to convince people, I will be back later in the week if I hear any more about the potential signings then.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]In reverse....[/quote]

.....in a Proton Jumbuck, with only a thimbleful of fuel, left in the tank....

would cheer me up loads and make me look forward to season a bit more,no a lot more hope its true

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

[/quote]

your starting to annoy me with your predictions every week to now!!! stop talking balls!!!

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

Gabbidon and Gow permanent and Stokes in season loan. I dont know anything else apart from there should be some more later next week, after the Gorleston game.

Anyway I am going to go as I cant be bothered to keep trying to convince people, I will be back later in the week if I hear any more about the potential signings then.

[/quote]

How about this..... if the signings are not made you never post again on these forums. Thats got to be fair to a man in the know!

Lets see how ballsy you really are. 

So ncfnews/Gordon/Mole/Mal!  Today is the day is it? 2pm?

Look pal is this true?

Can Archant confirm this to?

If not don''t get our bloody hopes up its bad times at the moment, we need good news fast!

OTBC

[quote user="ncfcnews"]The press conference has been scheduled for 3:30pm this afternoon.[/quote]

no... it hasnt...

jas :)