Sign in to follow this  
chris

i will sign today

my names chris jennings 33 have a powerful right foot a eye for a pass iam a slave so wouldnt ask to be payed much i have a good engine for about 20 mins and can play upfront u can fet me on a free transfer as no one has heard of me contact me now

Ok, I am 34, Right Fullback, not as quick as I used to be and so cannot be expected to go forward very often. Will sign for free!

Oh yeah and have dodgy left knee and very dodgy left ankle.

[quote user="chris"]my names chris jennings 33 have a powerful right foot a eye for a pass iam a slave so wouldnt ask to be payed much i have a good engine for about 20 mins and can play upfront u can fet me on a free transfer as no one has heard of me contact me now[/quote]

No thanks. I hear you haven''t got a left or a right foot and couldn''t hit a cow''s @r5e with a banjo.

I also hear your legs have gone and you''ve got a bad attitude and are the wrong side of 35.

That along with the fact that you''re a big time charlie and a money grabber makes you a non-starter for me.

No offense.

im 22, affectionatly known as the ''paul warhurst'' of my team which i captain (ticking our empty boxes see). i could be the utility player we need! i will play for meals and a new ipod [:)]

20, 6 ft left footed Second striker, can''t hit a barn door! Very much in the Chris Brown, Peter Thorne, David Strihavka, Robert Rosario mould, although strangely enough, did net a great hattrick y''dy in 5-a-side! Every dog has it''s day!

Fairly fit although I''ve had a few weeks off, I''m not particularly bright but I can kick a ball ok. Will sign for whatever my boss says, contact him via e-mail KK@nufc.com [H]

I am unfit and lazy but very good at pro evo on the PS3 so I have a good idea of the game. Oh and I dont drink and drive.

28 y.o, 6''5 tall. Can play anywhere in defence or midfield, played at Carrow Road, recovering my fitness from being out of the game since 2002.

Will sign on a free, though petrol money would be nice for away games!!

26, 3''6", unfit, technically inept... but I once got told that I have a

good "footballing brain"... Can play equally well in any position...

So still a better prospect than Andy Hooze...

61 year old target man. I can''t run at all nowdays. Last competitive match about 1968. I''ll be at Emerald Park on Wednesday, with me boots in case i''m needed. I''ll need to get special dispensation to play with the  help of a walking stick tho.

6,2" striker....35 getting on a bit now....use to bang them in..in my younger days....will now play for a pie and a beer....avalibilty FREE TRANSFER

GUNNY give me a call!!!

Yeah...and i hear you sleep with your mum, desire sexual relations with David Sheepshanks and masturbate on a regular basis over tractors and boys!! So being the wrong side of 35 means i am safe from you!

PS : Bring in Magilton as next manager!!!

See i can make stupid childish comments as well, so grow up mate and say something useful!!!

32 Year Old, coming to the end of my career (that never really took off).  Can play anywhere (but I''m told by others Right Back in the changing rooms, or Left Back in the changing rooms).  I''m wanting my last pay day so woudl realistically be looking for a 3 year contract with an option for a further year if everybody is in agreement.

17, 6''1, Centre Half, better than Donkey, not saying much though i guess. not the paceist(sp?) but strong in air and good leadership...

play for a season ticket.

[quote user="chris"]

Yeah...and i hear you sleep with your mum, desire sexual relations with David Sheepshanks and masturbate on a regular basis over tractors and boys!! So being the wrong side of 35 means i am safe from you!

PS : Bring in Magilton as next manager!!!

See i can make stupid childish comments as well, so grow up mate and say something useful!!!

[/quote]get a grip....lmfao

Guys,I cant believe you are giving yourselves up so easy, they are paying the Doc £7000 a week (Approx?)I would suggest getting yourselves an agent and at least demanding a signing on fee and medical expenses (Some need it by the sounds of it)Wrightycool,You are in (You could be the best secret weapon in years by educating the muppets with rose tinted glasses)Strikers,I dont fancy your chances much especially the ones who cant hit a cows Ar@e as we already have plenty of those well 1 for sure!!

[quote user="chris"]my names chris jennings 33 have a powerful right foot a eye for a pass iam a slave so wouldnt ask to be payed much i have a good engine for about 20 mins and can play upfront u can fet me on a free transfer as no one has heard of me contact me now[/quote]

I''m 6''2", just turned 32, former forward who was top goal scorer for 10 of my eleven years of playing on a sunday, haven''t played for three years would say i''m more of a Hartson type player now... oh..hang on...i''ll get my coat.

16 year old, 6"2'' forward/centre back. Experience in an almost important game once, decent finisher and will play for nothing. Also, I have Norwich bootbag, so obviously I love the club. My height, in that case, would automatically qualify me better than Cureton. [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]26, 3''6", unfit, technically inept... but I once got told that I have a good "footballing brain"... [/quote]

Will we find you in Delaneys by any chance Mr McVeigh!!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Guys,

I cant believe you are giving yourselves up so easy, they are paying the Doc £7000 a week (Approx?)

I would suggest getting yourselves an agent and at least demanding a signing on fee and medical expenses (Some need it by the sounds of it)

Wrightycool,

You are in (You could be the best secret weapon in years by educating the muppets with rose tinted glasses)

Strikers,

I dont fancy your chances much especially the ones who cant hit a cows Ar@e as we already have plenty of those well 1 for sure!!
[/quote]from a relliable source...hi heard DONKERTY is on a 2 year contract thats worth.....clean straw daily and a stable every night....