Sign in to follow this  
premierleague

Press Conference scheduled for 3:30pm this afternoon

The end of lunch bell must have just sounded.    Oh well, at least we''ll have 6 more weeks of it when they all finish school for summer.

[quote user="Duffman"]Oh well, at least we''ll have 6 more weeks of it when they all finish school for summer.
[/quote]

At least I have the good grace to surf when i''m sposed to be at work

[quote user="ncfcnews"]I am so unhappy with the lack of signings that I have had to make some up to help me feel positive for the forthcoming season.[/quote]

Hello Pete?

End this man''s miserable message board existence

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

sorry everyone, im off

Crying [:''(]

[/quote]

Good, don''t come back

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

sorry everyone, im off

Crying [:''(]

[/quote]

the funny thing for me is that im convinced you''d believe your own crap if people didnt prove you wrong. like Gordon did, and alike Mal before him did.

jas :)

[quote user="C.T"]He makes this crap up because people fall for it every single time.[/quote]sorry CT but who falls for it?they all come on and call these wind-up merchants bulls**ters

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Here''s an idea, the guy''s been found out and ridiculed, now let''s just lie this one die a quick death.[/quote]

Or better still, why not some explicit instruction/request for posters NOT to respond to "hot news predictions" like this. That''s different from asking for views or opinions from others on a possible target signing, no matter how remote. If the web team could just add them to a list "Current Predicted Signings"  then they''d have their moment of glory - or ridicule in most cases. This clown also advised us on the 3rd July that a conference "tomorrow" would confirm the signings of "Two Strikers" Gow and Rasiak - and that Lappin had been transferred to Motherwell.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"][quote user="Bubsy Willis"]

Thanks Pete for the response.

Fingers crossed that this person is right. I''m not holding my breath though!!!!

OTBC

[/quote]

I doubt he is. Still, at least he''s given us a time and date to remove him...

[/quote]

If someone posts a rumour they get banned now?[*-)]

lol the main difference is people post rumours which are rumours, this guy posted a lie and then admitted it being a wind up, not a wise move given the feelings about the club and lack of signings right now and feelings among the fans [:D]