Sign in to follow this  
premierleague

Press Conference scheduled for 3:30pm this afternoon

NCFC news why bother making this rubbish up!!!

If you are geniune, which I very much doubt it! Reveal who you are and back it up with geniune info!!!!

If not go and play on TWTD!!!

OTBC

Vern, has it ever occurred to you that by continually replying to such "attention-seekers" you are in fact giving them the very thing they crave - ATTENTION?!

He is a Billy Bullshiner though, I''m in agreement with that.

Ok here is my source:

My mates cousin who works at Asda is best friends with Glenn Roeders wife and he told me.

Sorry for winding you up, there are no signings, and by the way I am not Gordon!

What I can''t understand is why he persists? Gordon at least had a lot of people going for a while but this loser has convinced nobody, so you can''t even brag about this to your binner mates. Saddo

To be fair why is he being abused now when nobody has any idea whether what he has said is correct?

If people are not given the benefit of the doubt they won''t bother putting stuff on here. If he is shown later this afternoon to be a bullsh*tter then by all means fire away with the abuse.

[quote user="Caaanary"]

Vern, has it ever occurred to you that by continually replying to such "attention-seekers" you are in fact giving them the very thing they crave - ATTENTION?!

He is a Billy Bullshiner though, I''m in agreement with that.

[/quote]

Fair point well made

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

Ok here is my source:

My mates cousin who works at Asda is best friends with Glenn Roeders wife and he told me.

Sorry for winding you up, there are no signings, and by the way I am not Gordon!

[/quote]

Ok - I take back that last post!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

To be fair why is he being abused now when nobody has any idea whether what he has said is correct?

If people are not given the benefit of the doubt they won''t bother putting stuff on here. If he is shown later this afternoon to be a bullsh*tter then by all means fire away with the abuse.

[/quote]He''s admitted that its a lie [:S]

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

Ok here is my source:

[/quote]

Sick puppy !!!!!!!!!!

and after that ground shaking revelation about his source, anyone who believes him is a loser as well!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

If it turns out he is telling the truth the press office (Gemma) is a liar.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]I am so unhappy with the lack of signings that I have had to make some up to help me feel positive for the forthcoming season.[/quote]Talking crap and making yourself unpopular helps you to feel positive? Odd person.

Goodbye NCFCnews and darken our doorstep again!!

Where is Ah Newton Mink though? "Man in the know"

I wounder if he is talking the truth with his cryptic clues?

OTBC

[quote user="ncfcnews"]I am so unhappy with the lack of signings that I have had to make some up to help me feel positive for the forthcoming season.[/quote]

You are quite sad really, do you not think the NC fans have had about as much as they can take of rumours etc lately?  No wonder some fans are angry towards you.

Personally what you have come out with lately has made me grin, once again I say to you, go read the story about the boy who cried wolf.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]I am so unhappy with the lack of signings that I have had to make some up to help me feel positive for the forthcoming season.[/quote]

Don''t you realise this makes people even more unhappy because it''s another new person who comes on this board and posts total and utter rubbish. This then reminds everyone about the lack of transfer activity and the lack of funds that we currently have available to us!

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

Ok here is my source:

[/quote]

Get a life kid

like i mentioned before, we all know this was rubbish because we will be playing Clyde at 3.30 in a closed door friending.

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

Yes sorry I know its annoying, I shouldnt really do it.

[/quote]

Some advice, which will help you in your quest to not do it.

Hold the ''Alt'' key, and press F4.

You''ll be amazed by the instant results.

[quote user="mrdi"][quote user="ncfcnews"]

Yes sorry I know its annoying, I shouldnt really do it.

[/quote]

Some advice, which will help you in your quest to not do it.

Hold the ''Alt'' key, and press F4.

You''ll be amazed by the instant results.

[/quote]lol at mrdi [;)]

[quote user="ncfcnews"]

I need psychological help at the moment with this football club.

[/quote]

I think you could have left that sentence after the first four words.....

This is not the first time that this joker has done this. Pete, I''m sure I''m not the only one who would like to see him banned?

I just signed up to this message board about three minutes ago.

Having read this thread from start to finish, I''m already wondering why I bothered ?