Sign in to follow this  
Spin Spin City

No Bell????

Why is everyone so obsessed with David bloody Bell, he''s ordinary at best and plays in a position which, even allowing for our threadbare squad we are well covered in the sharpe of Chadwick and Croft, might I suggest that there are one or two other positions of rather more urgency ?

[quote user="Spin Spin City"]http://www.lutontown.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10372,00.html

Has he left Luton then?

Strange?

Not stirring just curious?

[/quote]

He was not in the large squad that had a load of 1st team players that played in a friendly tonight either

M/f is certainly not an area I would be looking at strengthening too much more right now; imo it was the only area of the pitch where we actually look reasonably set already.  Per the NCFC site, our squad currently has 12 "first team" m/f''s: Croft, Hoolahan, Spillane, Fozzie, Rusty, Clingan, Chadwick, Lappin, Pattison, Eagle Lathrope and Smith; Bertrand can play there readily enough as well, and GR was talking about getting Gibbs back.  IMO there is probably more depth there than last season already, oddly enough...

...but sadly it is the only area on the pitch that you can say this about.  Per the same squad list, we only have 4 defenders (Doc, Shacks, Drury, Otsemobor), not including Bertrand, so that area needs a lot of bolstering (2 c/bs and a cover r/b a minimum), up front we have a real paucity - again the squad list shows just 4 players (Cureton, Martin, Daley and Renton) - 3 of which are pretty-much unproven to any decent degree.

playing for a league 2 side and no one has snapped him up... i think that says it all....

We''ll leave him where he is thank you.. clearly not very good.

jas :)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Vern "]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1268784/ShowPost.aspx

I posted this on 16th June, a month ago.

Thought we may have heard something by now.

[/quote]

Very odd how everything including this has gone very quiet.

[/quote]

Something is brewing. I wonder if the Cullum deal is really off or was it just a ploy so that selling clubs dont think we are minted????