Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Re: TODAY IS THE DAY

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Surely there is some way we can prevent this type of  poster !

It''s almost certainly somebody who got found out yesterday( ? ? ? : yes that one probably) and today with changed name etc has started all over again.

It might be a good schoolboy/girl giggle for them but is ruining a good Forum.

On another Forum(technical type) I use, it takes about a month before registration is cleared and posting is allowed.

Would this be a solution for us maybe ?

Any suggestions ?

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly Jim. ncfcnews under a new name. Same style,same drivel, same PRICK posting it.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="happy days"]Some great news today for all Canaries boys and girls, you will get your transfer prezzies today plus a statement from the club. No I am not a binner, and no I am not going to answer any questions[/quote]

So if it doesn''t happen today, will yiu be back tomorrow with another wind up?

[/quote]

I bet if it does happen you post that you predicted it [*-)][:P][;)]

Some forums have a procedure where a poster must make a certain number of posts before they can start a new topic - perhaps that could be implemented here?

My old name on here was Happy Days......not that I used to post much with it but if you are lying and using my old name to do so then you will get a good bottom smack young man! [8o|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="happy days"]Some great news today for all Canaries boys and girls, you will get your transfer prezzies today plus a statement from the club. No I am not a binner, and no I am not going to answer any questions[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No mate, I don''t predict signings.

However my take on the Cullum affair does seem to have been confirmed by recent revelations.

You''ll never have to worry about being wrong Nutty, while you sit on the fence. (baring splinters of course)

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="ncfclad"]

I would just like to say that Chris Wayne Biggins on WOTB who is reliable hinted last night that we have got some good signings coming up who we will be pleased with. Also I emailed Doncaster about the Cullum business and he said the club are going to say something this week.

So this rumours has some possible truth to it.

[/quote]

Look into my eyes, can''t you see there open wide, would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you oh no

[quote user="ncfclad"]

I would just like to say that Chris Wayne Biggins on WOTB who is reliable hinted last night that we have got some good signings coming up who we will be pleased with. Also I emailed Doncaster about the Cullum business and he said the club are going to say something this week.

[/quote]

Look into my eyes, can''t you see there open wide, would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you oh no

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]