Sign in to follow this  
DC Harry Batt

Spurs game

Well over 20k tickets sold according to club shop today when I bought my tickets and they are going fast for any of you wanting to get tickets. I wonder is this could be a NCFC record for a friendly match?  Perhaps all are going to see all the new signings ahem!!

I seem to remember Carrow Road being full for our friendly against Inter Milan a few years ago. Was my first and only friendly attendance as I have to say apart from seeing some new players it was quite dull.

I just can''t bloody believe this.

Threats of demo''s total disolusionment with the club/board talk of going to the "dark side"and still 20k tickets sold for a friendly.

No wonder the board think the fans are mugs!

Just throw them the money

I must admit I have a ticket for the Colchester game, but it was purchased some time ago....

I would suggest an awful lot of those going are families who do not usually go and Spurs fans ( I know several who have friends and family travelling up to see the game and stay over).[quote user="The Butler"]

Threats of demo''s total disolusionment with the club/board talk of going to the "dark side"and still 20k tickets sold for a friendly.

[/quote]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Spot on that man. Its far too easy for her. BTW im not attending a friendly this season[:P]

There will be 10,000 spurs fans amongst that lot. Remember playing them a few years ago and the place was full of the gobby blighters!

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I seem to remember Carrow Road being

full for our friendly against Inter Milan a few years ago. Was my first

and only friendly attendance as I have to say apart from seeing some

new players it was quite dull.[/quote]

You should''ve got p*ssed beforehand, it was far more entertaining that way... [:)]

I think that''s stretching the definition of the word ''game''.  Really all that''ll happen is the two teams stand on the pitch swapping manicure tips

The last pre season friendly against Spurs put me off going this time. The Barclay was full of Spurs ''fans'' that I recognised from Dereham/Norwich. Plastic fans who only go once every 3 or 4 years & then sit in the home end annoy me too much, so I''ll be watching online!!!!

[quote user="Peterborough cat"]

My plan is to take a potential new partner along to the game,[:O] maybe I should think again!

[/quote]

It''s bad enough having to sit opposite you at work, then you stalk me on here - but I draw the line at being groomed Sir.[+o(]

[quote user="Iwan is God"]The last pre season friendly against Spurs

put me off going this time. The Barclay was full of Spurs ''fans'' that I

recognised from Dereham/Norwich. Plastic fans who only go once every 3

or 4 years & then sit in the home end annoy me too much, so I''ll be

watching online!!!![/quote]

Its available online??

Not another penny out of me will they get until they start to put football first.  When I cancelled two years ago I never imagined it would go on this long, but I''m sticking to my word for as long as it takes.  Disloyal, or tough love? 

While the Cullum thing was looking a bit promising I started to imagine myself going down to CR at lunchtime on a Saturday to queue for returns.  It was quite exciting while it lasted . . . [:(]

Cue chorus of "if you don''t go to games you can''t comment".  I wouldn''t dream of commenting on games I haven''t seen, or on the ability (or lack of it) of individual players.  But you don''t need to go within a hundred miles of CR to realise that something is terribly wrong, and sometimes it helps to have a bit of distance to see more clearly what it is.