Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If you think the club is broke, near administration....

[quote user="bunny"]wizard likes to talk about the "sheep", now he has his own little herd. Take a look at yourselves......[/quote]

Its called fun, a laugh and to be friendly, and God, do we need it.............trust you to try and ruin that!.

[quote user="Rasputin was a W..."]Not entirely sure mine works Wiz...[/quote]It would seem my name is too long and thus only the W appears. That could then mean anything. A bit like C... really [:D]

[quote user="Rasputin was a W..."][quote user="Rasputin was a W..."]Not entirely sure mine works Wiz...[/quote]It would seem my name is too long and thus only the W appears. That could then mean anything. A bit like C... really [:D][/quote]How''s about making it a bit more ''gangsta'' to shorten it? Like Rizzo was a Wiz....o? No?[*-)]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowPineapple"]

Or of course, you could rename yourself Pineapple. Snakepit Pineapple, CT Pineapple and Gorleston Pineapple has, IMO, a far better ring to it.

[/quote]

I agree . . . [:)]

[quote user="Rasputin was a W..."][quote user="Rasputin was a W..."]Not entirely sure mine works Wiz...
[/quote]

It would seem my name is too long and thus only the W appears. That could then mean anything. A bit like C... really [:D]
[/quote]

"Rasputin was a Pineapple" . . . that would work, at least for the surrealists amongst us.  Then it would be "Rasputin was a P . . ."  oh dear [:O]

Clap your hands, if you think the club is broke near administration clap your hands, if you think the club is broke near administration and you really want to show it, if you think the club is broke near administration clap your hands.  (sorry)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Delia Out, skint and the Champs new whipping boys, then stick ''wizard'' on the end of your username, then we all know instantly your standpoint.

Snakepit wizard, CT Wizard and Gorleston Wizard has a nice ring don''t yo think?................even Yankee Wizard works!.[;)]

[/quote]

I think most posters know my feelings about our lovely delia and co so dont need a wizard on the end of my name.....and it doesnt really go does it?

TwoShedswizzard............nope definatley not!

The last thing we are is near administration.You accuse Delia of being a money grabber, and then suggest that she is willing to ditch 9 million of investment when being offered money for some of it. You complaint the club is prudent and not risk taking enough with the money that it earns (25000k a week etc), then suggest we''ve taken loads of risks, have no money and are near administration.Doesn''t make any logic or sense... You can''t have it all 4 ways... your arguements have no consistancy or coherency.

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]It''s better than bigmarkpineapple!

I fear there may be a divide forming on the board. The Wizards and the Pineapples! [}][N][{]
[/quote]

Yup! Wizards Out! [:)]

NURSE!!! . . .

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Delia Out, skint and the Champs new whipping boys, then stick ''wizard'' on the end of your username, then we all know instantly your standpoint.

Snakepit wizard, CT Wizard and Gorleston Wizard has a nice ring don''t yo think?................even Yankee Wizard works!.[;)]

[/quote]

I think most posters know my feelings about our lovely delia and co so dont need a wizard on the end of my name.....and it doesnt really go does it?

[/quote]

I would''ve suggested TwoWizards, but there''s definitely more than that now!!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would''ve suggested TwoWizards, but there''s definitely more than that now!!

[/quote]It''s like Hogwarts in here at times.

[/quote]

Bit of an ego trip, eh, 1st Wizard

[/quote]

Not another self attention seeking post Wiz? No surely not...........

[quote user="Colonel Cullum"]

[/quote]

Can you blame him, with all these sycophants lapping at his every word?

I know some people have only done it for a bit of a giggle, but Wiz''s

ego has got the hit it was looking for....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Colonel Cullum"]

[/quote]

Can you blame him, with all these sycophants lapping at his every word?

I know some people have only done it for a bit of a giggle, but Wiz''s

ego has got the hit it was looking for....[/quote]How very dare you question the teachings of our illustrious leader? May you be smited a thousand times!

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]How very dare you question the teachings of our illustrious leader? May you be smited a thousand times![/quote]

False idols is all I''m saying... there are now many, many wizards... there is only one Evil Monkey.... [;)]

"Ooooh, ooooh, look at me everybody, I''m sooooo full of my own self importance !!!!"

Do me a favour.  If it''s not bad enough have one moaning grumpy old pessimist on here he''s actually managed to convince a bunch of gullible fools to jump on his little wiz wagon. Jeez!! Do you lot of little "Miniwiz''s" have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

A piece of advice.  Take a step back, have a look....................... and start begging Pete to delete.

Baaaaaaaahhhh......................Baaaaaaaahhhhhhh

[quote user="Scooby"]

"Ooooh, ooooh, look at me everybody, I''m sooooo full of my own self importance !!!!"

Do me a favour.  If it''s not bad enough have one moaning grumpy old pessimist on here he''s actually managed to convince a bunch of gullible fools to jump on his little wiz wagon. Jeez!! Do you lot of little "Miniwiz''s" have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

A piece of advice.  Take a step back, have a look....................... and start begging Pete to delete.

[/quote]Pssssssss..... Scooby! It''s a joke! Calm down. We don''t want anyone to get over excited!

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

Pssssssss..... Scooby! It''s a joke! Calm down. We don''t want anyone to get over excited!
[/quote]

Oh, is it "irony" again then ? Of course it was a joke but 1st Wiz has always been full of himself and I suspect that there was just a little note of egotism thereas well. Anyway, who cares on this doldrums of a MB.

i for one am not only outraged by our pisshead middle aged cook of a majority shareholder but by the 7pence increase in a half of mild down the lowestoft weatherspoons.....

that old witch gets drunk on gourmet jerez at our matches and i cant even afford something to cut my special brew with :(

i tell u its a rum ol'' deal buoy and i''m off to enlist smudger to cook up a riot..................

wizard = the kind of non stop whining, no singing, miserable bar steward that frequent any section of carrow road except the lower barclay and the snakepit (unfortunately).... 

Smudger = a pretty decent laugh, a good judge of quality (he does at least know how city should play the beautiful game!!) and a legend in the world of one man demos.......

Roeder = a guy that will surely only get more and more pissed off with the state of affairs and let''s face it he''s not a city fan so doesnt actually have to put up with it like the rest of us unfortunately do......

still.........................

at least we dont live in ipswich eh?! :)

[;)]

[quote user="Cult_of_Personality_Wizard"][quote user="Clipped Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

Pssssssss..... Scooby! It''s a joke! Calm down. We don''t want anyone to get over excited!
[/quote]

Oh, is it "irony" again then ? Of course it was a joke but 1st Wiz has always been full of himself and I suspect that there was just a little note of egotism thereas well. Anyway, who cares on this doldrums of a MB.

[/quote]

I care.

It''s because of stupid pointless threads like this that makes this message board what did you call it?