Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If you think the club is broke, near administration....

Delia Out, skint and the Champs new whipping boys, then stick ''wizard'' on the end of your username, then we all know instantly your standpoint.

Snakepit wizard, CT Wizard and Gorleston Wizard has a nice ring don''t yo think?................even Yankee Wizard works!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Delia Out, skint and the Champs new whipping boys, then stick ''wizard'' on the end of your username, then we all know instantly your standpoint.

Snakepit wizard, CT Wizard and Gorleston Wizard has a nice ring don''t yo think?................even Yankee Wizard works!.[;)]

[/quote]

Or of course, you could rename yourself Pineapple. Snakepit Pineapple, CT Pineapple and Gorleston Pineapple has, IMO, a far better ring to it.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Or of course, you could rename yourself Pineapple. Snakepit Pineapple, CT Pineapple and Gorleston Pineapple has, IMO, a far better ring to it.

[/quote]

. . . stand by for an influx of "Pineapple" trolls . . .

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

. . . stand by for an influx of "Pineapple" trolls . . .

[/quote]

Mmm, sounds tasty!

I am against Delia, but I will never tarnish my name by adding Wizard! It will clearly change me to a cynical grumpy old man :P!!

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]Sod it! The more the merrier! [;)]
[/quote]

Excellent work CT and Clipped, come on in.................... the waters lovely!.[:D]

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]Sod it! The more the merrier! [;)][/quote]

Excellent work CT and Clipped, come on in.................... the waters lovely!.[:D]

[/quote]I''m not one to miss a good ''bandwagon'' opportunity! [:D]

[/quote]

I am with you Wizard, can I do magic and stuff now?

Good grief, you''re just giving him what he wants, people! It''ll make

him worse, he feeds off negativity... bit like that slime from

Ghostbusters 2, only less attractive and harder to swim in...

[quote user="happy days"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I am with you Wizard, can I do magic and stuff now?

[/quote]

Of course, wait until Saturdays lottery.[;)]

I am a Wizard and so is my wife

[/quote]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Good grief, you''re just giving him what he wants, people! It''ll make him worse, he feeds off negativity... bit like that slime from Ghostbusters 2, only less attractive and harder to swim in...
[/quote]

Now, Evil Wizard would be really cool. Go on, you know you want to!.[;)]

Beatle wizard and Snakepit Top are impressive names too.[Y]

[quote user="ron obvious"]
I''ve always thought of 1st Wizard as a bit of a cult.
[/quote]

I''ve heard of something almost simular Ron!.[;)][:D]

[quote user="bunny"]wizard likes to talk about the "sheep", now he has his own little herd. Take a look at yourselves......[/quote]Herd indeed!!!!!I suggest you get the flock out of here.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="bunny"]wizard likes to talk about the "sheep", now he has his own little herd. Take a look at yourselves......[/quote]

Herd indeed!!!!!

I suggest you get the flock out of here.
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, whatever....Flock, herd, doesn''t matter unless your wellies are over-sized.