Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

I don't think Delia is the problem

I''ve been chatting to an old chap at work, who is good friends with someone who used to be on the board (Mr Jones?) at Carra, and he insists that Delia is not the problem, its all down to Doncaster!!! According to him, the turners wanted to put in £10 million, but Doncater wouldn''t allow it (would that have made them majority share holders?)! He said that the problem is that no one on the board knows a thing about football, and Doncaster is working hard to prevent the club getting into a situation like the one with Chase(one person controlling everything). The guy i was talking to is a lovely chap, and i have no reason to disbelieve him. How do you go about getting rid of the chief exec?

"He said that the problem is that no one on the board knows a thing about football, and Doncaster is working hard to prevent the club getting into a situation like the one with Chase(one person controlling everything)."

Only 2 things wrong with this utter load of bilge:

1. Chase was not a majority shareholder so could not control everything.

2. Delia and MWJ are majority shareholders and do control everything.

Clearly as Doomcaster has failed in his task he should be sacked!!. 

Only re-laying what i heard.

If chase was not in control, why was he blamed for what happened?

As i said before, i''m just telling you what i was told. How dare I?

It kind of made sense when i heard it. Does any Norwich fan actually like Doncaster?

Never heard of this Jones chap, so I wouldn''t know what he''s like. I believe it was ''Doomcaster''  that came up with the old ''Prudence with Ambition'' pearl of wisdom!

God I hate Doncaster....

[quote user="Wally"]

It kind of made sense when i heard it. Does any Norwich fan actually like Doncaster?

Never heard of this Jones chap, so I wouldn''t know what he''s like. I believe it was ''Doomcaster''  that came up with the old ''Prudence with Ambition'' pearl of wisdom!

God I hate Doncaster....

[/quote]

Join the gang Wally