Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

FAO Ah Newton Mink

So was he chatting rubbish, or does he actually know something we don''t, because nothing he has predicted is coming to fruition yet. Are you out there Newton...?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]So was he chatting rubbish, or does he actually know something we don''t, because nothing he has predicted is coming to fruition yet. Are you out there Newton...?[/quote]Well he know what time the nurses give him the pills.

Yeah come on Mr Mink, I''m in the mood for more cryptic puzzles, so much better than ncfnews loser anyway

My neighbour recently bought a sportscar and booked a month long cruise to the caribbean, they didn''t tell me, but I knew they had won the lottery.  They had always shown an interest in my holiday cottage in Leadhills and had in fact stayed there for a two week holiday last summer.  They also made an offer for the cottage last summer but it was £20,000 less than I wanted.  I paid them a visit last week and told them that the cottage was still for sale. I told them the price and they were shocked, but I knew they could afford it.  They tried to negotiate a reduction but I wasn''t budging.  They phoned me today and agreed to the deal. 

One can only assume, given the number of references to the word "cottage" that Ah Newton Mink is suggesting we''ve now reached a deal for Fulham''s Stefanovic whilst also hinting that we do in fact have money but have hidden it from everyone...Next!

Money hidden?  Blimey I found 50p under our leather sofa''s, maybe they have been down the backs of sofa''s too looking for extra pennies.  Believe we have new investment in when I see it on the pitch.

[:D]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Taylor?[/quote]

That would seem to be a better fit to the cryptic clue.

We will soon see if Newton is really in the know.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

*bangs head against the wall*

He''s talking about Cullum, for crying out loud.

I just thought that Cullum was far too obvious, they would be no point giving some cryptic clues if the answer was that blatant, would there?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I just thought that Cullum was far too obvious, they would be no point giving some cryptic clues if the answer was that blatant, would there?[/quote]

I think you give this chap far too much credit.

Yeah, I realise now I thought he was being far more cryptic than he

actually was... ignore me, I''m gonna go and hide in a cave til this is

all over....

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

*bangs head against the wall*

He''s talking about Cullum, for crying out loud.

[/quote]

That was my first thought, but then I re-read it and I don''t think that scenario fits the clue that well.

Maybe I''ve got it wrong but I read it as someone we''ve had here on loan returning as a permanent signing.

I am sure he promised something today. Another liar! Burn him!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I just thought that Cullum was far too obvious, they would be no point giving some cryptic clues if the answer was that blatant, would there?[/quote]

I think you give this chap far too much credit.

[/quote]

Not many! This joker is just another bullsh***er!