Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

would League One be so bad?

I wouldn''t be that upset if we got relegated. At least then we''d finally get rid of all those frightful "new fans" ie the Jarrold Stand. I''d rather see the ground half full of REAL fans. We would get to enter the FA Cup fray earleir and stand a reasonable chance of silverware in the Leyland Daf Johnsones Paint Zenith Data Systems Cup. I quite like these part-finished Blackpool/Preston type grounds. If we pulled down the jinxed Jarrold Jonny Come Lately Stand we could put back that nice hoarding with a proper bit of "edgy" feeling wasteground behind it. And bring back sweeeeeetss! trolleys instead of those burks with ghostbuster backpacks selling foie gras and quails egg soup.

Wurzel

are you questionng me as a fan, i have been in the jarrold and before that the south stand, i am am probley a better supporter than you

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

I wouldn''t be that upset if we got relegated. At least then we''d finally get rid of all those frightful "new fans" ie the Jarrold Stand. I''d rather see the ground half full of REAL fans. We would get to enter the FA Cup fray earleir and stand a reasonable chance of silverware in the Leyland Daf Johnsones Paint Zenith Data Systems Cup. I quite like these part-finished Blackpool/Preston type grounds. If we pulled down the jinxed Jarrold Jonny Come Lately Stand we could put back that nice hoarding with a proper bit of "edgy" feeling wasteground behind it. And bring back sweeeeeetss! trolleys instead of those burks with ghostbuster backpacks selling foie gras and quails egg soup.

Wurzel

[/quote]

I''m taking this as another ''joke thread''...

We all know that EVERYONE in the Jarrol Jonny Come Lately Stand got an 8-match season ticket when we were a nap for promotion. In fairness, most had been to one game prior to that - the playoff final at Cardiff

Wurzel

What a load of rubbish...

I have a season ticket in the Jarrold, but then I sat in the South Stand before that, the only fans that annoy me in the Jarrold are the ones who decide to come down 10 minutes into the 2nd half and sit in their plush seats. Then only to get angry with you when you try and get out of the stand as they are going back for more prawn sandwiches.

OTHERWISE your statement about the Jarrold is rubbish, i sit there, pay £470 a season for my ticket, and attend every game. I''ve been going to games since I was 8, so over 12 years. I AM A REAL FAN WHO SITS IN THE JARROLD...OH MY GOD...WHAT A SHOCK. Not really, the view I get of the game is the best in the ground, and I challenge anyone to beat it I really do. That including being close to the away fans, as close as much of the Barclay, and some quality banter being thrown around makes it perfect for me, and no offence I would rather sit there than in the Barclay where the banter that gets given to away fans in terrible and unimaginative. I am glad that I am not associated with that stand, or the Snakepit...oh dear.

So I sit in the Jarrold, and I''m a real fan, so there Mr. Wurzel.

And no relegation to League One would be rubbish.

Agreed there Pele! The assumption that jarrold stand fans aren''t "real" fans is ludicrous. First we turn on Delia now we turn on each other for being fake fans, my dear what is this forum becoming!

I''m a regular in the Jarrold, and yes, the Jarrold may not be as noisy and may not be as upbeat as places such as the lower Barclay, but that does NOT make us cheap fans and not "real" fans like you claim yourself to be.

Wurzel

[/quote]

FFS - have you been sniffing something behind the bike sheds at lunchtime or what?  [8-)]Tell me you''re pulling my ............leg

So whose with me? Pull down the lahdidah prawn and avocado sandwich (with crusts cut off) Jarrold Stand and rid ourselves of these "new" fans. The only reason the players have their names on their backs is so that this lot know who is playing for us!

Wurzel

Wurzel

[/quote]

what a twat.

i have sat in the jarrold /south stand more times than i have the barclay.

in fact i have sat in the n&p through working at the lottery office more times than i have the barclay.

i agree it has the best view in the ground, easy access and i enjoy being near the away fans.

yr post is totally ridiculous, and i suggest you are either a no brain binmen supporting tool...

...or you are that small percentage,or anomaly that all clubs must have that shouldnt go to football games with opinions like that.

19 posts on the forum and hoping for the Jarrold stand to be ripped down - HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE DEBT WE ARE ALREADY IN!?

Oh yes, lets just rip the Jarrold down so we can lose MORE money to debts and loans and lose MORE money to loss of season ticket sales.

Possibly the biggest muppet ever - Wurzel

Do you want to hear about my plans to move back to the Nest? Funded by building a lap dancing megastore on the current site of the Jonny Come Lately Stand?

Wurzel

I''ve sat i the Jarrold stand many times due to not being able to afford a season ticket untill this season (which is in the Barclay) but someone else is going to be in the Jarrold Stand next Season:

“It''s difficult because it''s a lot of changes all at the same time. So hopefully it will all work out. I want the team to do well even after what happened. I''ve got my season tickets for next season and as soon as I''m back I''ll be watching. I do actually care what''s happening to the club. As soon as I''m back in November I''ll be in the middle of the Jarrold Stand with my two kids. I''ve already ordered my shirts for next season.”

Darren Huckerby.

I''d go a step further and ban everybody who didn''t attend every game of the ''59 cup run. It would mean that I would be banned as well but if I was a true fan I''d have made more of an effort to be born earlier [;)]

Seriously, you lot are so easy to wind up [:$]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]19 posts on the forum and hoping for the Jarrold stand to be ripped down - HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE DEBT WE ARE ALREADY IN!? Oh yes, lets just rip the Jarrold down so we can lose MORE money to debts and loans and lose MORE money to loss of season ticket sales. Possibly the biggest muppet ever - Wurzel[/quote]Gummage is just attention seeking. He posted on another thread saying how bad Hucks was.

Maybe the" transfer tomorrow post" didn''t appeal to him. Windup.

Dazza does tick all the boxes for the "Jonny Come Lately Stand". When he did first pretend to be interested in Norwich City? Why, that would be the promotion season? How many Norwich games did he go to before then? NONE!!!!!

He''ll be in good company. Yellow Army! mine''s a Pimms lovey!

Wurzel

For all those that sit in the Jarrold stand! Huckerby''s season tickets are in the middle of the Jarrold stand. But you probably won''t see him until November when San Jose''s season finishes! Wish i was sitting there now!!

I wouldn''t be that upset if we got relegated. At least then we''d finally get rid of all those frightful "new fans" ie the Jarrold Stand. I''d rather see the ground half full of REAL fans.

[/quote]

ROFL!! Hucks has got his season tickets in the Jarrold!  (Bet they''re in those posh padded seats, the lightweight . . .) [:)]

Mangol I''d love it if they brought back terraces and peanuts in their shells but we know it aint gonna happen.  Look on those days with fondness and move on.

That reminds me of what we used to sing whenever we played a London club:  "1-2-3-4, can you hear the [West Ham] roar . . . ''Peanuts for Sixpence!''"

Hmmm - here is a post from our illustrious Mr Wurzel:

"I would turn this on it''s head, jump on the table and demand to know why you lot don''t move back to Norwich if you''re such big fans? Hmmmmm?

Tarquin from Fulham, Jarrold Stand Season Ticket Holder"

Binner alert!!!!!!

So whose with me? Pull down the lahdidah prawn and avocado sandwich (with crusts cut off) Jarrold Stand and rid ourselves of these "new" fans. The only reason the players have their names on their backs is so that this lot know who is playing for us!

Wurzel

[/quote]

I''m feeling a "love match" coming on........  [Y]

We all know that EVERYONE in the Jarrol Jonny Come Lately Stand got an 8-match season ticket when we were a nap for promotion. In fairness, most had been to one game prior to that - the playoff final at Cardiff

Wurzel

[/quote]

I sit in the Jarrold Stand but at least i have supported City since the days of Mal Lucas, Fred Sharpe, Mike Sutton, Bill Punton et al.

Wurzel

[/quote]

knob alert!

That''s alright dear, just put the blanket back over your knees and nurse will be along in a minute with your medicaton.

Oh dear, you seem to have wet your pyjamas again. We''ll soon have you out of those...

Wurzel

[/quote]

U Tw@

Wurzel

[/quote]What a joke you are,worst post of the year.How did you manage to escape