Sign in to follow this  
Jet heeled frontman

Crewe tickets

I''ll be there. 8 of us hiring a limo !!!

I''ve thought about it and it would take an offer of around £10,000 to part with my ticket.

Im not offering , just wondering what others thought theirs was worth to them personally?

I managed to get my tickets thankfully. Does anyone know if anyone applied for tickets through the ballot and did not get them. I heard it was under subscribed

City''s 2200 allocation for the Crewe game has sold out and tickets have been sent out following a ballot.

The 500 applicants who missed out will be guaranteed a ticket for the beam back as long as they reserve their place by 8pm on Tuesday.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/Story.asp?Brand=PINKUNonline&Category=Norwich&ItemId=NOED27+Apr+2004+21%3A20%3A23%3A713

Mine arrived yesterday. The ladies cricket season is just going to have to wait this year!

My last couple of posts seem to have disappeared into the ether somewhere, so I''ll try again.....

I was one of the 500, and although it is a nice gesture by the club to guarantee tickets for the beam back, it would seem a little bit mad to drive all the way from Crewe to FCR to watch a game it would normally take me 10 minutes to walk to........

Extremely disappointed, I can tell you.......

Templeton, i am sorry to hear of your problems. Every one i know must have been very lucky. If you have a crewe address could you not get tickets in the home end

Not that simple - you need a current customer number to get one, and the only way to get one of those is to buy a ticket for their game at Sunderland........

haven''t yet given up hope however, as I am exhuasting every possible avenue - including accosting strangers on the street should they happen to be wearing a Crewe Alex shirt!

I live on GRESTY ROAD, have been all but 3 away games, and 10 home games this season, and STILL didn''t get one! looks like i''ll be with the crewe fans, but i am not happy at all about this!

I have lost your email address Templeton, send me a quick email and i will somehow sort you a ticket - i also didn''t get one! (for the benefit of everyone else, i live on gresty road!)

Cheshire Canary Why didn''t you send in your stubs to CR then you would have been guaranteed a ticket, yhou only needed 10. PS where''s a good pub to go before the game

hi cheshire canary i also did not get a ticket for the crewe game, you mentioned that you might be able to get a ticket in the crewe end seeing that you live in crewe. i know that it is very cheeky but if i was to send you my email address could you contact be and let me know if you could get me two tickets. i would more than willingly pay more than the tickets original price, as i would reaaly like to go. my email address is jammy1902@hotmail.com

i certainly did send in my ticket stubs to CR, nothing doing im afraid! Also, they accidently sent me 2 extra tickets for the preston game, so i phoned them up to let them know and the woman was very thankful and said i would "DEFINATELY" get the tickets for the crewe game when i asked her. so i send them back and how do they repay me.... Then what was even more out of this world was they then offered me tickets for the beamback! words were beyond me at that point!!!

Got 3 tickets on Tuesday and Me, mum and her Partner are going. Looking forward to it massively. One thing I''m going to notice is going to Crewe for our final match this season and the 2nd flight for at least 1 year and with no disrepect to Crewe you''ll have Gresty Road to end this season and next season we''ll be going to places like Old Trafford, Highbury, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, St James''s Park etc so it will be a strange day.