Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

Mr Cullum-What is his aim ?

This is the question that needs answering, if Mr Cullum has £1.7 billion and buying the club "he supports"  would cost him £56 million he would still have £1.44 billion left.

The investment he needs according to the board is less than 5% of his total wealth. So if you had that kind of money would you hesitate ?

Why would a man with that wealth want to renegotiate the club debt ? Just pay it off.

I know I would, as I am sure would most of the contributors to this messageboard.

People will say " its not as easy as that " probably true but lets have the man tell us why, along with the board putting their side of the story . 

How do you know he didn''t offer the full amount? Delia has no intention of selling or losing control of the club so it doesn''t matter what anyone offers !

The fact of the matter is he didn''t offer anything for the Club, he merely offered a transfer kitty - but wanted the Club in return.Bit like going to a Ford dealer and offering to fill the tank up with petrol if they give you the car!It is alleged the money was also merely a loan, repayable in full if we failed to reach the Premiership within a set time frame (although I can''t confirm this fact, the first one is correct).All will become clear later this week, the Club will be issuing a statement on the matter.

We don''t know this for sure until someone actually says something! This has gone on too long now, the silence is ridiculous.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]We don''t know this for sure until someone actually says something! This has gone on too long now, the silence is ridiculous.[/quote]

That''s our wonderful club for you, they sure do treat us ''''mushrooms'''' well, kept in the dark and fed **** ****, god I wish I could be a tomato, in the warmth and sun all day long [:)]

We don''t have the facts at all, we get told snippets from both he cub and PC, I can cope with that short term, if they are still in talks and we don''t know about it. If in the long term nothing happens, then we deserve an answer from both parties and no spin.

[quote user="canarytim"]

This is the question that needs answering, if Mr Cullum has £1.7 billion and buying the club "he supports"  would cost him £56 million he would still have £1.44 billion left.[/quote]

he would actally have 1.644bn...

1700000000 - 56000000 = 1644000000

a) "Bit like going to a Ford dealer and offering to fill the tank up with petrol if they give you the car!"

b) "It is alleged the money was also merely a loan, repayable in full if we failed to reach the Premiership within a set time frame (although I can''t confirm this fact, the first one is correct)."

a) Utter rubbish. £20m for players is more than any individual has ever invested in Norwich City. Remember - despite what our board tells us - investing in players is actually quite important, it is still ''part of the club'', despite not being a restuarant or hotel.

b) That is a lie the club is putting out. How the hell would Cullum expect the club to pay it back? Utter tosh.

Wake up and smell the coffee. The old troat won''t sell up - to anyone.

[quote user="canarytim"]

This is the question that needs answering, if Mr Cullum has £1.7 billion and buying the club "he supports"  would cost him £56 million he would still have £1.44 billion left.

The investment he needs according to the board is less than 5% of his total wealth. So if you had that kind of money would you hesitate ?

Why would a man with that wealth want to renegotiate the club debt ? Just pay it off.

I know I would, as I am sure would most of the contributors to this messageboard.

People will say " its not as easy as that " probably true but lets have the man tell us why, along with the board putting their side of the story . 

[/quote]

Notwithstanding the maths (I hate the American "math" and it doesn''t make sense anyway) this is a really stupid point. Why would he pay more than he should just because he is rich ? Maybe,, one of the reasons he has been so succesful is that he doesn''t listen to advice like this !

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

a) "Bit like going to a Ford dealer and offering to fill the tank up with petrol if they give you the car!"b) "It is alleged the money was also merely a loan, repayable in full if we failed to reach the Premiership within a set time frame (although I can''t confirm this fact, the first one is correct)."

a) Utter rubbish. £20m for players is more than any individual has ever invested in Norwich City. Remember - despite what our board tells us - investing in players is actually quite important, it is still ''part of the club'', despite not being a restuarant or hotel.

b) That is a lie the club is putting out. How the hell would Cullum expect the club to pay it back? Utter tosh.

[/quote]Agree wholeheartedly. These "Facts" are nothing more than message board rumours started by predominantly new board members when the heat was really on Delia. I really think someones been playing "Chinese whispers" with us on here with the sole purpose of making PC look bad. Since neither side has released details how can these claims possibly be taken to be true yet they are quoted as gospel time and again on here.

b) That is a lie the club is putting out.

[/quote]That is a lie YOU are putting out - the club has said nothing of the sort.

The club has briefed a number of fans and journalists that Cullum''s offer in October was a £5m ''loan'' to be repaid if we went down. 100 per cent fact.

Ask Tilly what they were told at the SCG.

a) "Bit like going to a Ford dealer and offering to fill the tank up with petrol if they give you the car!"

b) "It is alleged the money was also merely a loan, repayable in full if we failed to reach the Premiership within a set time frame (although I can''t confirm this fact, the first one is correct)."

[/quote]

LOL

Barry Brockes is the person we need to clear this up as I know for a fact that he has had personal contact with Peter Cullum very recently.

[quote user="cityangel"]Delia has no intention of selling or losing control of the club so it doesn''t matter what anyone offers ![/quote]

How do you know this, it is pure speculation and guesswork.