Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Jim Brennan one of the best players in the MLS?

Maybe he was good afterall?

NEW YORK -- Major League Soccer has announced seven more selections to the 18-player roster including the Canadian National Team trio of Jim Brennan (Toronto FC), Dwayne De Rosario (Houston Dynamo) and Pat Onstad (Houston Dynamo). The 2008 Pepsi MLS All-Star Game between the MLS All-Stars and West Ham United takes place on July 24, 2008 at BMO Field in Toronto (Live on ESPN, Telefutura and on CBC in Canada, 7 p.m. ET).

In addition to the All-Star First XI announced last week, New England Revolution Coach Steve Nicol selected five All-Stars and MLS Commissioner Don Garber selected two. The five players selected by Nicol were (in alphabetical order): Juan Pablo Ángel (forward, New York Red Bulls), Jim Brennan (defender, Toronto FC), Christian Gomez (midfielder, Colorado Rapids), Pablo Mastroeni (midfielder, Colorado Rapids) and Pat Onstad (goalkeeper, Houston Dynamo).

always thought he was ok to be fair, never really got a proper chance in is favoured positions, but then i though raimond de waard was a hell of a prospect until i saw that pile of ****, maybe its just the norwich way, come here, do crap, go somewehere else do well, i.e cough chris brown

Becks is at the end of his career.. and seems more interested in advertising felt tips then "playing" in the Mickey mouse league

jas :)