Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

HELP PLEASE! INFO ON TONIGHTS GAME

i was going to go tonight. I know ive left it late but just wanted a bit of info to see if theirs any point.

a) What train do i get as when i typed ''to Gorleston'' their didn''t seem to be a gorleston train station...

b) what time is kick off

c) How long does it take to get their.

any help is appreciated [:D]

You''ve got to go to Great Yarmouth then id get a taxi as no buses go near the ground.

yeah its too far to walk mate, as the above poster said id get a taxi

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"]is it too far to walk? sorry, im rubbish with how far things are :L[/quote]If you leave now you should make it in time for k/o lol.  [:D]

[quote user="San Miguel"]plus no one wants to go walking alone in Yarko country...[/quote]

OI LEAVE IT San Miguel!!!!!!

[quote user="San Miguel"]plus no one wants to go walking alone in Yarko country...[/quote]When we play Cricket over in Yarmouth, we tend to get padded up not

just to bat, but also when we enter the local pub for a beer after -

take the taxi, or borrow my pads.

dont u know anyone who is going who can give u a lift?

I went to the Abbey stadium a few years ago for an away friendly... Matty Svensson scored and we drew 1-1 i think.. wasnt a bad game.. me and my mate got a taxi from Cambridge station and it took an age to get there! the woman driving the taxi was bonkers too.. she didnt shut up for a second and had a really irrtating high pitched voice and an "Eraserhead" haircut...

I was very please when we got to the Abbey and the sense of wanting to kill passed...

We got a lift home with another mate afterwards.. christ knows how we''d of found our way back to the station from there!

jas :)

lol yeah, "ticket"... I make some daft typos at times. Infact in typing this I almost said tickey.... lol

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

dont u know anyone who is going who can give u a lift?

I went to the Abbey stadium a few years ago for an away friendly... Matty Svensson scored and we drew 1-1 i think.. wasnt a bad game.. me and my mate got a taxi from Cambridge station and it took an age to get there! the woman driving the taxi was bonkers too.. she didnt shut up for a second and had a really irrtating high pitched voice and an "Eraserhead" haircut...

I was very please when we got to the Abbey and the sense of wanting to kill passed...

We got a lift home with another mate afterwards.. christ knows how we''d of found our way back to the station from there!

jas :)

[/quote]

We won 3-1 Svensson got 2 and Henderson got the other i think. Then a season later we won 3-1 again [:D]