Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Your Guess for Player of the Season

Based on the current squad, Ive got a feeling that Mark Fotheringham will have an exceptional season next year, which unfortunately means that he will leave on a bosman.....  I think that David Marshall will keep improving, that Roeder can get the best out of Shackell if playing alongside somebody other than Doherty.  Bertrand will show himself to be far too good to be playing in the championship.

I''ve just got this feeling about Hoolahan. There''s definately vacancies for new heroes at Norwich, and I think he might just be one of them! Fingers crossed!![:D]

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]I''ve just got this feeling about Hoolahan. There''s definately vacancies for new heroes at Norwich, and I think he might just be one of them! Fingers crossed!![:D]
[/quote]

Im split on Hoolohan, I think that he will do just fine...... as long as people dont continuesly compare him with Huckerby, he must be allowed to play his own game.

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]I''ve just got this feeling about Hoolahan. There''s definately vacancies for new heroes at Norwich, and I think he might just be one of them! Fingers crossed!![:D]
[/quote]

Same Here!¬

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Or, one from Shola, Taylor, Bel, Richters, Ched.[;)][/quote]

Super Wes Says "Based on the current squad......"

Canaries in Bed Says: "Or, one from Shola, Taylor, Bel, Richters, Ched."

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Robert Eagle, mark my words.[/quote]

I will mark you words in anticipation of him being absolutely sh*te, but im sure you will remind us all of this if he has a good season!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Robert Eagle, mark my words.[/quote]Still hitting those drugs I see.

[quote user="SuperWes"]

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]I''ve just got this feeling about Hoolahan. There''s definately vacancies for new heroes at Norwich, and I think he might just be one of them! Fingers crossed!![:D][/quote]

Im split on Hoolohan, I think that he will do just fine...... as long as people dont continuesly compare him with Huckerby, he must be allowed to play his own game.

[/quote]Agreed. I was trying to word that so it didn''t come across like that. Yeah, great times with Hucks but he''s gone now, so end of that saga. I think he looks like he can be a really good threat on that side. I also really hope that Crofty has a good season too. I think he''s due a chance to really shine this year. With those two bombing down the wings, we could cause some real threat. (Just need someone to cross the ball to now!)[:P](There I was being positive, and had to go and ruin it at the end!)[:$]

I am going to go for Peter Thompson! I know he has not signed yet but I am truly hoping we do. Looking at a vid of him posted on the Official site message board, he looks the real deal. Hopefully we can land him and he can make the step up!

[quote user="SuperWes"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Or, one from Shola, Taylor, Bel, Richters, Ched.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? [:P]

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="SuperWes"]

[/quote]

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? [:P]

[/quote]

Super Wes doesnt talk about himself in the third person.....

Stan Collymore - VERY strong rumours that he is about to be presented to the assembled press in a Norwich shirt. Word is that he is impresse by tyhe club''s proximity to Whittlingham Lane

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]Stan Collymore - VERY strong rumours that he is about to be presented to the assembled press in a Norwich shirt. Word is that he is impresse by tyhe club''s proximity to Whittlingham Lane[/quote]

They do dogging at Whittlingham Lane?

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Robert Eagle, mark my words.[/quote]

Not a bad shout, I remember the year the Doc won it on account of how poor the rest of the team were that year.

Cureton.He will score 21 goals this season20 assists from hoolahan 1 assist from a delicate long ball out of our penalty area from the doc

LUKE CHADWICK!

If he stays fit he will absolutely shine this season I believe! Much more effective than Croft, he just gets injured too often!

I like Chadwick, he just needs to stay injury free and if he does, he will do well, I like the option of having both Chad and Croft, they offer different options. If you could mix the 2 players together, then we would have a very very godd player, shame they are not.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]LUKE CHADWICK! If he stays fit he will absolutely shine this season I believe! Much more effective than Croft, he just gets injured too often![/quote]

I don''t know why peope rate this chap! He is turd! Reserve team player at best if we are going for the play offs!