Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

Capital Canaries - the TRUTH!!!!

So, rather than sorting out the club''s finances, the board are off on a jolly to pay lip service to a bunch of braying, old school tie, City Boy types in the kind of gaff where Gordon Blair and his cronies meet up. Why?

Why does the club pay any attention to these exiled so-called "fans"?

Manchester United widely dispersed "fan" base is, quite rightly, derided and loathed in equal measure. How are the Capital Canaries any different from the Sarf Lahhndahn Reds?

I glad that most REAL fans hurled abuse at these attention seekers when they marched round the pitch at Carrow Road.

Stockbrokers pretending to like "association soccer" to give them something laddish to talk about over pink gins at the golf club.

NCFC - a local club for local people

Wurzel

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

So, rather than sorting out the club''s finances, the board are off on a jolly to pay lip service to a bunch of braying, old school tie, City Boy types in the kind of gaff where Gordon Blair and his cronies meet up. Why?

Manchester United widely dispersed "fan" base is, quite rightly, derided and loathed in equal measure. How are the Capital Canaries any different from the Sarf Lahhndahn Reds?

I glad that most REAL fans hurled abuse at these attention seekers when they marched round the pitch at Carrow Road.

Stockbrokers pretending to like "association soccer" to give them something laddish to talk about over pink gins at the golf club.

Wurzel

Are you just incredibly thick or just an arogant TW@T ?

[/quote]

[quote user="SAFU2007"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Wurzel

Are you just incredibly thick or just an arogant TW@T ?

[/quote][/quote]

He is clearly on a wind-up so i would not get too worked up about it!

Wurzel

[/quote]Wurzel?  Come now, your usually a rather sensible poster.  My Bro for one lives/works in London yet owns a house not 500 yards from Carrow Road and has had a season ticket for years and like myself has always supported one club, Norwich.  Exiled - Maybe, a fan - definetly.

Wurzel

[/quote]

Shouldn''t really respond to your endless drivel, but I will. I wish I was a city boy with there money, just because I work in London does not make me loaded. I choose to work there and live around there but that should not make me stop supporting Norwich should it? So by your reckoning only fans that live in the City of Norwich should be allowed to support the club? No is the answer to ejit. Regards to the fact that there will be a AGM, there is a hell of a lot of fans in and around London and its nice for them to come down.

I think someone is jealous and wants to live in London, the amount of stuff you write about it. Maybe you were not allowed to go.

Wurzel

[/quote]How stupid are you?Just because people outside of Norfolk support NCFC it doesn''t make them any less of a fan. No wonder Norfolk has a reputation for being a bunch of inbreads when fools like you make comment such as "NCFC - a local club for local people"You sir are an idiot!!

Basically then, we''re a club of undesirables.

Either Pink Gin-downing snooties, doing lines from young Patagonian boy''s backside cracks down at Brown''s, claiming elite status through ''exile'' in their Pimlico Penthouses; or; backward yokels who can count up to eleven on their fingers, futtering around on farm vehicles, living on a staple diet of reformed turkey and fermented puddles.

Hell, I live 10 minutes down the road from Charlton. I might convert before my soul is damned for eternity.

I can see some of you are egtting a bit hot under the colar about this. Look, don''t shoot the messenger! I don''t make the rules, but rules IS rules! If you don''t live in Norwich, you''re not a REAL fan, it''s that simple. I feel for you, really I do. I wish there was something I could do to help. You could try moving to Norwich,  but that would simply make you a new wannabe fan desperate for attention (ugh!!). I think the simplest thing may be to try supporting another team, perhaps a local club, like Chelsea?

Wurzel

Ha Ha very very funny, are you suggesting that like the London Reds we are some sort of glory seeking mercenaries? QPR would be the local club to me with Reading a close second. But despite Reading''s success or QPR''s enviable spending power my blood is yellow and green mate and always will be.

Ah I see know, this is in fact Delia''s scary vision of the future!

Worzel- The ''Truth''

You sir, are an ass, a complete tw@t and an imbecile- you should feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself and apologise to many true fans (arguably many of whom possibly put a lot more time and energy into NCFC than you)

There are many things that could be improved with this club- your IQ is certainly one of them- you tw@t ( because I like the word tw@t and YOU together ) [:@]

Hmm...this Worzel writes very much like a poster called Ranier Wulfcastle on the official site.

Are they by any chance related?

[quote user="jetstream"]Hmm...this Worzel writes very much like a poster called Ranier Wulfcastle on the official site. Are they by any chance related?[/quote]

I''d like to think so.

Take the comments with a pinch of salt and have a laugh.
It may be inflammatory [put in the view of volatile posters], but it''s still a vast improvement on all the inane schoolkids posting utterly useless & pointless ''rumours''.

I can see some of you are egtting a bit hot under the colar about this. Look, don''t shoot the messenger! I don''t make the rules, but rules IS rules! If you don''t live in Norwich, you''re not a REAL fan, it''s that simple. I feel for you, really I do. I wish there was something I could do to help. You could try moving to Norwich,  but that would simply make you a new wannabe fan desperate for attention (ugh!!). I think the simplest thing may be to try supporting another team, perhaps a local club, like Chelsea?

Wurzel

[/quote]

Funny you should say that you tw@t , I live about a 10 min drive from Chelsea, I love drinking pinacoladas in the summer and my wife does happen to be an Italian model- I also happen to have supported Norwich for 31 years ( since my first game when I was 5 )

I regularly make the trip back HOME to see my family ( who also happen to support Norwich ) so we can all go to games together- which they also do when I am unable. My 9 yr old boy and my 8yr old girl also happen to support Norwich as will my ''soon to be born baby boy'' ( Oct 15th due date if you would like to send me a card )

My wife is ''a true Roman'' and naturally supports Lazio- although when we are at Carrow Rd she shouts louder than anyone- including you tw@t ( admittedly most people don''t understand Italian in Norwich so we do get a few stares ) but she loves to see City win as much as the next ''loyal'' fan.

I buy City shirts, I love a pint at the footy, I buy pies ( I''m not fat by the way tw@t- remember my wife is an Italian model ) My kids love the shop- as I speak there is a pink canaries hat on a hook next to my back door, in short I probably contribute more to NCFC than you do tw@t !

In conclusion, you keep your sheltered, ignorant views about who you should call, ney, ''allow'' to be a City fan and put then sir where the sun does not shine.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I think posts like Wurzel''s are often the result of having a small "package."[/quote]

LOL- probably

SAFU - I''d guessed Upper Street ponce, but you''re more of a Parson''s Green ponce?

Actually, I live in a loft apartment in the Upper East Side with five other people of a similar age, guys and gals! We all hang out at a local coffee shop called Chapelfiled Perk and get into hilarious scrapes. Actually, that''s made up. A bit like your dream life? Back to the bedsit on your own again tonight? Remains of a meal for one dripping down your soiled vest?

If you don''t live in a Norwich you''re not a REAL fan! WORD! FACT!

Captial Canaries - nearly as nauseating as Northern Canaries

Wurzel

I too have fled Norwich for the golden pavements of London. Was a season ticket holder from 1989-2004 and I still get back to carrer rud whenever I can. Just because we are 2 hours on the train away does not restrict our ability to be REAL fans. Brixton Represent.

Wurzel

[/quote]

What a splash you really are !!!

At least PISSY worked.Also when you quote your thread, it doesnt censor it.....My eyes!!!!!!