Sign in to follow this  
Freeza

Spoke to Neil Doncaster tonight and......

I''ve heard from a friend of mine who supports Newcastle that we''re signing one of their academy defenders - an 18 y/o called Tamas Kadar. Sadly, it''s not really defenders we need though is it..

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]So is that three Hungarian defenders we are signing on loan?[/quote]

we''re going for a totally Hungarian back 4....marvellous old Magyars

[/quote]Hungarian back 4? surely back 5, a return to the good ol'' WW formation.  Sure to please wiz, ricardo and arrdee.

[quote user="ob1"]What was Doncaster doing having a pint in Stoke-on-trent?
[/quote]

Since when is Yarmouth Races in Stoke-on-Trent? Lol

I''ve graduated Uni and I''m back in the flatlands now my friend!

[quote user="Freeza"]

[quote user="ob1"]What was Doncaster doing having a pint in Stoke-on-trent?[/quote]

Since when is Yarmouth Races in Stoke-on-Trent? Lol

I''ve graduated Uni and I''m back in the flatlands now my friend!

[/quote]Well - had to ask! :D

[quote user="venta icenorum"] Kronenbourg though? I saw him in the Fat Cat once, thought he liked his ales.[/quote]That he does - have you seen the selection at Yarmouth Races lately!Evil Monkey - I won''t allow a misconception, I wasn''t referring to ND, it was a little further away from the top, but close enough to pay attention to what was said.You must try the Green Jack Mahseer IPA, available this weekend and all next week!

[quote user="Fat Barman"]

Evil Monkey - I won''t allow a misconception, I wasn''t referring to ND, it was a little further away from the top, but close enough to pay attention to what was said.

[/quote]

*cough* andy cullen*cough

jas :)

I hope he is being ironic...[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]I''ve heard from a friend of mine who supports Newcastle that we''re signing one of their academy defenders - an 18 y/o called Tamas Kadar. Sadly, it''s not really defenders we need though is it..[/quote]

I hope Neil chose the right horse, or our next signing might be looking at docked wages before he''s started! [:O]

so was Doomy suffering from the effects of too much beer?

Was he talking out of his Aris Salonika?

looking likely isnt it...

jas :)

[quote user="Freeza"]

.....he told me we are signing someone tomorrow, well today now, Wednesday to be clear, lol.

I was doing bar work at Yarmouth Races and served our ever-popular chief-exec. He asked if he could have another Kronenburg and I said jokingly "only if you tell me if we''ll be signing anybody tomorrow!" and he replied "actually we are" with a big smile on his face.

I''ve never posted a transfer rumour before and I think most of you know I wouldn''t make something like this up.

I guess he could have just been humouring me but fingers crossed for a signing today!

They''ll need a good bit of PR to divert attention from the Cullum takeover affair I guess.

[/quote]

Well its nearly 2.00pm and no signing, shall we add that to the list of lies coming out of Carrow road then gentlemen?

So Doomcaster WAS telling porkies then!

Not only was he gambling his wages away but getting himself well-plastered too by the sound of it!

And another day goes by without any signings. Three weeks on saturday...and then the sh*t starts hitting the fan!...or should that be fans!!!!

"And another day goes by without any signings. Three weeks on saturday...and then the sh*t starts hitting the fan!...or should that be fans!!!!"

Chortle; that reminds me of the incident where Brian Clough punched that supporter and some smart alec (a newspaper, was it?) observed that this literally was a case of the s**t hitting the fan!

Still makes me laugh, even now. [:D]

[quote user="Chip20"]

I wonder if Doncaster was referring to the signing of Kris Renton on a pro contract http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1344658,00.html

[/quote]

Well I suppose technically he didn''t lie but we need some new signings soon!

Kris Renton has got a big, big chance if he can impress in pre-season. He is the only big, strong centre-forward that we have got at the club at the moment!

I''ll be honest, I am disappointed & would probably throw a hay maker at Doomcaster if he was in the office right now just for getting my hopes up!!! I''ve never really seen him play, anyone who has, could you let me know what he is like please? 

Personally I think it''s quite funny! I think almost certainly Doncaster knew that Renton would sign a new deal today, hence his little smile when he informed you of a new signing today. And what were you going to do if he refused to speak to him? Refuse him a drink and lose your job? Please. [:D]

[quote user="JC"]Well, if that was it then it is PATHETIC.

[quote user="oh huckerby"]well he was right it''s renton!!![/quote][/quote]

Trouble is, the Board and Doomcaster especialy will put a positive spin on this and expect us long suffering fans to lap it up.

Gonna go into one now. Delia and her mery bunch of men demonstrate no ambition and haven''t done for years. Now obviously I''m not tuned into Roeder''s thinking, but, on the subject of strikers, Morrison appears to he heading for Coventry, on a FREE.  Does that mean we can''t even afford them when they come gift wrapped.

If he signs for Coventry, my money is on Morrison scoring against us 1st game of the season. Quality at this level.

Our £8k wage cap is the reason we can''t sign Morrison & is also the reason Roeder didn''t offer Hucks a new contract I would imagine.