Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Signings will be imminet i hope..and expect!

I didnt realise that the first game in Sweden is this Saturday, so i presume they all fly out tomorrow or friday at the latest, therefore i would like to think Roeder will have more than about 12 senior pros on tour, including 4 defenders, and 2 strikers! As i cant seeing much happening during the Sweden Tour, as it only last 4 days!

I will be even more worried if come next wednesday if we havent signed 2 or 3 more players becasue we will only have 4 pre season games left, including the mighty dereham and even more mighty Kings Lynn.

At least we are being linked with players again now, Lupoli, Thompson, Stefanovic, Omazusi which has to be a good thing, and perhsps we might just see some players (HOPE to see some players) before we jet off to Sweden, (no doubt using a low cost airline!)

DateOpponentH/AResultReport
Wed July 16Gorleston (7.45pm)

A

Sat July 19Ahlafors IF (4pm)

A

Tue July 22Falkenbergs FF (7pm)

A

Fri July 25Dereham Town

A

Mon July 28 Tottenham Hotspur (7.45pm)

H

Tue July 29King''s Lynn

A

Sat Aug 2Colchester United (5pm)

H

[quote user="Huddy "]

I didnt realise that the first game in Sweden is this Saturday, so i presume they all fly out tomorrow or friday at the latest, therefore i would like to think Roeder will have more than about 12 senior pros on tour, including 4 defenders, and 2 strikers! As i cant seeing much happening during the Sweden Tour, as it only last 4 days!

I will be even more worried if come next wednesday if we havent signed 2 or 3 more players becasue we will only have 4 pre season games left, including the mighty dereham and even more mighty Kings Lynn.

At least we are being linked with players again now, Lupoli, Thompson, Stefanovic, Omazusi which has to be a good thing, and perhsps we might just see some players (HOPE to see some players) before we jet off to Sweden, (no doubt using a low cost airline!)

[/quote]

I reckon a deal for Thompson is being done as we speak. And maybe the same for Lupoli. The team will probably leave for Sweden tommorow afternoon so they can have a training session on Friday and get settled. Roeder will want the deals done before they depart I would expect. Would be suprised if Thompson wasnt a Norwich player by midday tmo. He looked lively in the last ten minutes against Zagreb tonight and I would be delighted if he signs for us.

I rekon Thompson and Luppoli will both be signed friday and sent on a place to meet up witht he squad for last 2 games of tour... missing the first match :)