Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

Official Gorleston Match Thread

Okay, no one knows who''s playing, we''ll find out all the finer details later I''m sure, but if anyone has any updates score wise (and scorer) then stick it in this thread!

Cheers.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I reckon that we will win or draw or lose and one of us will score or them or noone.[/quote]

Ever considered being a Gillette Soccer Saturday pundit mate?

But also note that none of them have ''started'' according to the bottom ticker. Normally it tells you that they started.E.G.   "KO Norwich vs Gorleston etc....

It also says that the Liverpool match was postponed though :S and i''m watching that right now.

I can''t ever get Sky Sports Score Centre to work, always has each game down as 0-0 until it''s finished.

[quote user="King Beef"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I reckon that we will win or draw or lose and one of us will score or them or noone.[/quote]

Ever considered being a Gillette Soccer Saturday pundit mate?

[/quote]

You are Charlie Nicholas. I claim the prize.

There''s not really any doubt that we were going to win the game but there''s no way Norwich can really ''win'' - were we to win something like 10-0 (or 10-1, now!) it looks a bit of a pointless run-out, if we only win say 5-1 we look crap!!  At the end of the day, it is a warm-up match and the aim is to continue getting rid of the cobwebs (which seem to be lingering in defence in particular!) - the score isn''t important but that''s not to say we don''t want to know it....!

[quote user="SnakepitTopWizard"]

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]5-1[/quote]

Who scored the 4th and 5th?

[/quote]Don''t know about 4th, but apparently the 5th was Martin again.