Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

No joke - we've had a bid accepted for Arturo Lupoli!

Fiorentina confirm official City bidby Adam Marshall, 16 July 2008

Lupoli: Set for English return

Fiorentina have revealed they have received an offer from Norwich City for Arturo Lupoli.

The young Italian, who failed to make the grade at Arsenal, has been

the subject of a concrete bid from The Canaries although Fiorentina

would prefer a loan deal.

The official statement on the Viola''s website stressed that the

problems could be resolved in the coming days in order for the Italian

to make his way to East Anglia.

After making only one Premier League appearance for The Gunners, the

21-year-old had more playing time on loan at Derby County before

returning to his homeland.

He spent last term with Treviso on a temporary basis, but failed to

show his best form, probably a little surprisingly as he had served

notice of his promise during some cup outings for Arsene Wenger''s side.

However, Siena and Udinese were both linked with his signature after the end of the Italian season.

doesnt say it has been accepted does it? or am i severely blind

[quote user="A steaming pile of Efan Ekoku"]doesnt say it has been accepted does it? or am i severely blind[/quote]I read the:The official statement on the Viola''s website stressed that the

And assumed that meant they were accepting our offer?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="A steaming pile of Efan Ekoku"]doesnt say it has been accepted does it? or am i severely blind[/quote]I read the:The official statement on the Viola''s website stressed that the

And assumed that meant they were accepting our offer?[/quote]Indeed! looks like both clubs are hoping for a deal to be done,  fingers crossed the player is too

Does anybody have any idea how much he would cost (Approx) as no doubt we would get an undisclosed fee statement so as we would have no idea how much we spent.The club would expect us to believe it was about £4 Million! When in reality it could be £250,000 i.e Strihavka!Sounds a potentialy good signing though, ggod news at last.

Remember him impressing whilst at Derby (in fact so much so I think he was linked with the Milan clubs).

Can''t see anything on the official Fiorentina website though, but my Italian isn''t up to much...

Good player IMO, but I''ll celebrate if he signs, coz history will tell us that NCFC have bid for players that they know full well they have no hope of signing. Just hope this isn''t another one of those occasions

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Is he any good though?

[/quote]showed very good promise arsnel...if he can recapture some of that form would be a good signing...and only 21 yrs old...would be a good addition

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Is he any good though?

[/quote]showed very good promise with the gunners...if he can recapture some of that form would be a good signing...and only 21 yrs old...would be a good addition[/quote]

The Fiorentina communicates to have received from the English club Norwich City Football Club a demand for definitive the transfer a tito it of the performances sport of the forward Arthur Lupoli. The Fiorentina from its part would be available to temporary the transfer a tito it.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acffiorentina.it%2Fit%2FArticolo.aspx%3FCtn%3D290837&lp=it_en&btnTrUrl=TranslateIf that''s any help...?Basically it says the same thing as the setanta website... We''ve made an approach for a permanent transfer, they''d prefer a temporary move.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

The Fiorentina communicates to have received from the English club Norwich City Football Club a demand for definitive the transfer a tito it of the performances sport of the forward Arthur Lupoli. The Fiorentina from its part would be available to temporary the transfer a tito it.

[/quote]

Do you have an Italian/We8wba dictionary by any chance Pete?

[quote user="A steaming pile of Efan Ekoku"]doesnt say it has been accepted does it? or am i severely blind[/quote]No, it hasn''t been accepted.Not an Ekoku fan, then?  Strange choice when you could have had Beckford, Coney, or anyone else who was crap.

Good player, did well at Derby, I don''t think they wanted him to leave either.  Goind forward we could have some creativity.  Fingers crossed it goes through, I don''t suppose Norwich are too happy that it has been announced.

It says :-

Fiorentina comunica di aver ricevuto dal club inglese Norwich City Football Club una richiesta per il trasferimento a titolo definitivo delle prestazioni sportive dell’attaccante Arturo Lupoli. La Fiorentina dalla sua parte sarebbe disponibile al trasferimento a titolo temporaneo.

What could be plainer ?

[quote user="mozzer"]

roland rat wrote the following post at 16/07/2008 6:05 PM:

nothing on official fiorentina website though

Well actually there''s something.....

http://www.acffiorentina.it/it/Articolo.aspx?Ctn=290837

what it says though is another matter!

[/quote]

The Fiorentina communicates to have received from the English club Norwich City Football Club one demanded for definitive the transfer a tito it of the performances sport of the forward Arthur Lupoli. The Fiorentina from its part would be available to temporary the transfer a tito it.

thats was that^^ typed into a translator... lol

[quote user="colinjohnson"]

It says :-

Fiorentina comunica di aver ricevuto dal club inglese Norwich City Football Club una richiesta per il trasferimento a titolo definitivo delle prestazioni sportive dell’attaccante Arturo Lupoli. La Fiorentina dalla sua parte sarebbe disponibile al trasferimento a titolo temporaneo.

What could be plainer ?

[/quote]Actually, I think "comunica di aver ricevuto dal club inglese" implies that "na richiesta per il trasferimento a titolo definitivo".  Shocking journalism.

i dont mind efan at all, its rhyming slang for poo poo, as in effing poo poo. its a poor choice of user name i know, but thats just how mature i am :)