Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

Further Thompson confirmation

Slightly off topic, just saw the Linfield line up on the skysports website.

One of the players is called.....

Winkie Murphy

Quality....!!

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Someone said on here a little while ago that he wasn''t playing. Can anyone confirm if he is or isn''t playing?[/quote]

Someone told us this morning that they thought Mr Gunn was in Ireland or due to be. 

[/quote]Gunny was at gorleston last night, walked right by me. in what looked like very creased trouses may i add. tsk tsk.

[quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Someone said on here a little while ago that he wasn''t playing. Can anyone confirm if he is or isn''t playing?[/quote]

Someone told us this morning that they thought Mr Gunn was in Ireland or due to be. 

[/quote]

Gunny was at gorleston last night, walked right by me. in what looked like very creased trouses may i add. tsk tsk.
[/quote]

Well, I did say it was the (Irish) Daily Star.  According to the Linfield chairman you do have someone there, however.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Gunny was at gorleston last night, walked right by me. in what looked like very creased trouses may i add. tsk tsk.
[/quote]

Well, I did say it was the (Irish) Daily Star.  According to the Linfield chairman you do have someone there, however.

[/quote]

Gunny, Mumby, Doncaster and Roeder were definitely at Gorleston last night, so how did have negoations with Linfield last night. Paper guesswork, methinks.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gunny, Mumby, Doncaster and Roeder were definitely at Gorleston last night, so how did have negoations with Linfield last night. Paper guesswork, methinks.

[/quote]

Mr Roeder appointed an Irish scout - your first - not long after he joined.  A simple fax to Linfield would give him the authority to do any terms.  It''s quite commonplace for far flung places like dear old Ireland............

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I read in a few places last year that Robert Fleck had been doing a lot of scouting in Ireland