Sign in to follow this  
birdman

David Bell Signs

Well as I said yesterday a player was going to have a medical last night, passed the medical and will be unveiled to the press in the next couple of days.

since when do we do press conferences?  besides i''ll believe it when i see it on the official site thanks..

[quote user="National express super guard "]in which case he aint signed. sorry if sound harsh but heard this so many times now! why do we want him anyway, crofty is the man, just as soon as he remembers where the goal is
[/quote]

I''d be happy if he could remember where the penalty box was. He was an unused sub last night - I wonder if he''s off?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]in

which case he aint signed. sorry if sound harsh but heard this so many

times now! why do we want him anyway, crofty is the man, just as soon

as he remembers where the goal is
[/quote]

I''d be happy if he could remember where the penalty box was. He was an unused sub last night - I wonder if he''s off?

[/quote]

Wasn''t he linked with a "big money" (ie £1m) move somewhere in January or am I dreaming it? Or, worse, was it just on FM? [:S]

Point is if we do sell Croft for that much and, presumably, David

Bell''s fee would be smaller, given what I''ve heard about this player

that would be a good bit of business.  Even if I do have some

strange affinity for Crofty....

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]  Even if I do have some strange affinity for Crofty....
[/quote]

tell me about it, his name on me shirt, his shirt animation on me phone and even called me rabbit crofty. who does this bell think he is?
[/quote]

Is it me or does Birdman just seem to cling on to the gossip in the papers etc, then tell us basicllally wehat is being reported.

I can do it as well,...

...."I can guarentee norwich have made a bid for arturo lupoli, while dejan stefnavoic is in taks in Norwich today".

Hate to point this out but I posted yesterday that Stefnavoic was signing, Keep up if you want to fling accusations that I just read the paper. Hucks has gone by the way so you need to update your picture.

[quote user="Huddy "]

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]  Even if I do have some strange affinity for Crofty....
[/quote]

tell me about it, his name on me shirt, his shirt animation on me phone and even called me rabbit crofty. who does this bell think he is?
[/quote]

Is it me or does Birdman just seem to cling on to the gossip in the papers etc, then tell us basicllally wehat is being reported.

I can do it as well,...

...."I can guarentee norwich have made a bid for arturo lupoli, while dejan stefnavoic is in taks in Norwich today".

[/quote]

Sorry Huddy, but Birdman did tell us that someone was coming down for a medical today before any word of the David Bell story broke.

[quote user="birdman"]

Hate to point this out but I posted yesterday that Stefnavoic was signing, Keep up if you want to fling accusations that I just read the paper. Hucks has gone by the way so you need to update your picture.

[/quote]

What are you on about BirdBrain, just because Hucks is gone we should remove all evidence of a Legend!

Cop on & grow up![8-)]

[quote user="I Roeder"][quote user="birdman"]

[/quote]

What are you on about BirdBrain, just because Hucks is gone we should remove all evidence of a Legend!

Cop on & grow up![8-)]

[/quote]

The Romans have gone mate, I think that you need to update your picture!

[quote user="SuperWes"][quote user="I Roeder"][quote user="birdman"]

[/quote]

Cop on & grow up![8-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The grass in your picture has gone mate, you need to update your picture.[:D]

[quote user="SuperWes"][quote user="I Roeder"][quote user="birdman"]

[/quote]

Cop on & grow up![8-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its a pun mate. Irish Slang! it wouldn''t work without a Roman Pic.

Its hard to keep up with some of the humour on this site, I know!

[Y]

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"][quote user="ncfclad"]

http://www.members.boardhost.com/lutonoutlaws/msg/1216215582.html

450k plus add ons, luton fan said yesterday.

[/quote]

By the sounds of that website. they all hate David Bell. Apparently an ''overrated w*****''

sounds brilliant .. [:|]

[/quote]

Well, as he''s been trying to get a transfer out of Luton since January, can you blame them? They probably think of him as we think of Francis. I wouldn''t let it reflect on the player.

stop being so f******* negative its a signing with qaulity all we need now is to drop the gow transfer and get our back line tight and 3 new strikers and we have a serious squad for promotion with a midfield that will be envy of some teams

IF and a big IF he signs, he will be good for us. Luton fans are a bit bitter at the moment. Finally we have some good competition in the midfield, just need the front and back to be sorted now.