Sign in to follow this  
Archie

parma are insolvent

what that quite mena i dont know,but they have debts of £200 million,and so i am sure it will not be that hard to get a couple of good deals.whther they will be extra nice to us because we had some deal with a few years ago im not sure either.they are 5ht in their league so must have a few decent players,i know v little about italian football in terms of the sort of players who would like to play for us,but here are some of their better players
morfeo
barone
bolano
gilardino

They''re insolvent because several billion euros were diddled from the coffers of Parmalat, Parma''s owners who bankrolled their success, who then went bust. They''ll do a Fiorentina I should imagine a get kicked right down to the serie C.
I should imagine the multitude of buying clubs around Europe will raid their decent players before us. Anyway, only the very best Zola-esque players come to the premier league from serie A and are successfull. The rest are tripe as my grandmother would say, like Sereni.

morfeo and barone i like ! as i did sabri lamouchi before he went to inter! nakata is still there player untill he is out of contract in the summer snap him up now ! shirt sales in japan will make his wages up in a second !!!!!!