Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Ched Evans on Setanta!

hes playing for Man C in a Uefa cup qualifier right now!

he just had a shot and the commentator mention "all those goals for norwich last season"!

maybe not, but the fact theres a women refereeing the match is!

(not theres anything wrong with that, just never seen that happen before (added that incase i get flamed!))

what i really meant is that it looks like evans is firmly in sparkys thoughts, lowering the chances of getting him back here

but thanks for the sarcasim, really useful..........

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

maybe not, but the fact theres a women refereeing the match is!

(not theres anything wrong with that, just never seen that happen before (added that incase i get flamed!))

what i really meant is that it looks like evans is firmly in sparkys thoughts, lowering the chances of getting him back here

but thanks for the sarcasim, really useful..........

[/quote]

Um, OK, I''ll bite... Is she hot?

think of the old women from james bond, the one with the knife in the shoe...........

Colchester had a closed door game with Reading Reserves a couple of months back and that was reffed by a lady - and very well, too, apparently.  The U''s media man told me that both teams congratulated her. 

Took no nonsense either!  There was a bit of a battle going on between two players and rather than do the riot act she took them both aside and said you can either calm it or one or both of you are going to be off very, very soon.  Did the trick I was told!  Apparently refs in the Conference at the moment.

It''s good to see!