Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

Just a thought

I wonder if the todays supposed signings will be bundled together tommorow for a press conf. As I would have thought Glenn would want them on the Sweden trip, or am I yet again clutching at straws? I just have a feeling in my water there might be three paraded in front of the media.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

those 3 being ??

bell

stefanovic

??????

[/quote]

I don''t know Dr Bunsen, I just got a feeling its more than those two, otherwise they probably could have been announced today. Might be a nice surprise for us as we have behaved so well since we found out we are not going to be minted[:#]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

those 3 being ??

bell

stefanovic

??????

[/quote]Omozuzi?

i hope this omozuzi isnt going to diffuse water through a semi permeable membrane, from a solution of low solute concentration to high solute concentration, up a solute concentration gradient. That wouldn''t be benificial

Exactly what I was thinking, but then this leads me to wondering when the team will fly off to Sweden, surely they can''t fit in a flight to Sweden, a press conference and time to prepare and get used to the time change in 24 hours?

They might be there already for all we know!

[quote user="King Beef"]

Exactly what I was thinking, but then this leads me to wondering when the team will fly off to Sweden, surely they can''t fit in a flight to Sweden, a press conference and time to prepare and get used to the time change in 24 hours?

Time change?

They might be there already for all we know!

[/quote]

Three half decent Norwich signings delayed until tomorrow?

Call me cynical but has this been engineered to take the sting from PC allegedly going public with his side of the affair tomorrow?!

[quote user="Be Smart Wizard"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

those 3 being ??

bell

stefanovic

??????

[/quote]

I don''t know Dr Bunsen, I just got a feeling its more than those two, otherwise they probably could have been announced today. Might be a nice surprise for us as we have behaved so well since we found out we are not going to be minted[:#]

[/quote]

orite fair enough, i just didnt know if you knew something lol

[quote user="Beaker"]i hope this omozuzi isnt going to diffuse water through a semi permeable membrane, from a solution of low solute concentration to high solute concentration, up a solute concentration gradient. That wouldn''t be benificial[/quote]

Wikipedia come in handy Beaker????