Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

I've just been to Yellows and I can report...........

Excellent beer, excellent food, good value, people in and out for dinner for the couple hours I was there and above all well run. No more Delia bashing when it comes to running profitable restaurants, she takes good advice and knows how to do it. Cheers Delia.

[quote user="colneycanary"]I went their last xmas and wasn''t that impressed! Maybe they have changed the menu by now though![/quote]Thought it was about time Delia got some credit as opposed to the rubbish spouted by those who think when the fruit machine lights up, it''s going to pay.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Excellent beer, excellent food, good value, people in and out for dinner for the couple hours I was there and above all well run. No more Delia bashing when it comes to running profitable restaurants, she takes good advice and knows how to do it.

Cheers Delia.

[/quote]

Thats only because Gordon Ramsey and his team have been there for the latest series of Kitchen Nightmares.

Which is to be screened in late october this year.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Excellent beer, excellent food, good value, people in and out for dinner for the couple hours I was there and above all well run. No more Delia bashing when it comes to running profitable restaurants, she takes good advice and knows how to do it.

Cheers Delia.

[/quote]

Thats only because Gordon Ramsey and his team have been there for the latest series of Kitchen Nightmares.

Which is to be screened in late october this year.

[/quote]

But if it''s hygiene you are after she is streets ahead.  Not one of Ramsey''s restaurants has achieved above 3* from the environmental health boys and girls (and one was monstered and got a 1* which is pretty much just before they move in and tell you to shut down.)  (Mail on Sunday exclusive from us - thank you very much KER-CHING).

We tried to turn the beloved Delia over and would have been delighted to do so (KER-CHING) but sadly the ratings for Delia''s Restaurant and Yellows from the environmental boys and girls in Norwich are 5* both.

"Gordon Ramsay''s restaurant at The Savoy hotel was awarded two stars, meaning it was broadly compliant but required "more effort" on food safety."

Funny old business catering......................

[quote user="colneycanary"]I went their last xmas and wasn''t that impressed! Maybe they have changed the menu by now though![/quote]

agreed. i thought the menu was poor....