Sign in to follow this  
0King Juan of SpainddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

THE ANDY MARSHALL MEMORIAL GARDEN

Oh, I do like this thread King!. The trouble is, he''s like some nasty colds you get , they won''t go away!.

How''s about this then, He came, He saw the ball, He fell flat on his A**SE!. Rust in pieces. Andy ''Where''s the ball?'' Marshall.

Actually its Ipswich I feel most sorry for - they are even less likely to unload him now and will have to keep paying his wages for the rest of the season.

Ama

In this Memorial Graden, is there room to install an ornamental windmill? :0)

It''s the ipswich fans I feel most sorry for.

Lord Sheepy is trying to tap them for a couple of hundred each which will need about 2000 of them just to cover the costs of the admin for this ''bail out the binners '' appeal.

Of that his Lordship will have to find another 3500 just to pay for the overweight Reuser to warm up the bench all season

He''ll then have to round up another 3000 odd fools to cough up for Marshall''s wages on top as well.

Oh dear.

Now king juan of spain ive been on ur side in the past but four of the arsenal goals were scored by witord kanu and aliadiere and also vieira played i believe. now i will admit it was not there full team by any means nor was it their youth team. these are all world class players

This garden would have to have a big patch of grass in the middle, about 75 yards wide, with two painted white lines running parallel to each edge.

There would need to be a bag of balls at one end with a printed labelled message taped thereto, (no joined up letters though, that would prove too difficult to read).

The message would have to read something like, "Keep the balls off the grass".

No problems with that then Marsh !!!!

Perhaps an old time bottom of the garden outdoor privy

Full up, so as to reflect the condition of most ipswich fans

There would also have to be a collection box by the enterance, that gives change, "Only 5 pence in the Pound", of course.

And perhaps a statue of Craig Forrest, remember him? To celebrate the time he was named "Man of The Match" for his performance on that "never to be forgotten" day at Old Trafford, when he let in 9 goals?

I hardly dare post this, as several of my favourite posters have contributed to this thread but I know Andy and I just wanted to say that although you all hate him for going to Ipswich he is a really decent honest and caring person.Ok he made a mistake moving down there and if he could turn the clock back he probably would but he can''t.Hopefully he will get another club and prove himself and put this all behind him.I know you''ll never forgive him, but its Xmas, a time of goodwill to all men and women so could some of you please try,just for me. lol

I suspect some on this board may find this strange. However, I forgave Marsh for the "error of his ways" months ago and the reason is simple. Anyone who can trouser £15K a week from that lot down the A140, for doing absolutely nothing, is okay in my books. Another "quality" decision from ITFC. LOL.

I wonder if young andy marshall would be so concerned about turning back the clock had his move proved the success he had hoped, and been led to believe, it would.

I think City''s fans anger is not so much the move down there but the manner it was conducted in.

That was not a ''mistake''. It was a carefully considered decision calculated over a long period of time from the moment he declined to sign another contract with the club that had developed him and put him where he was to the day he signed on at Poorman Rd

He was fully aware of the implications and the subsequent benefits coming to him by walking out on us. I hardly think the words ''" decent honest and caring " apply here whatever he is like in his personal life. As football fans it is his relationship with our club that he is judged on not any supposed saintly behaviour away from it.

He will have earned more in the last few seasons more than many City fans will earn in a lifetime. Given that " its Xmas, a time of goodwill to all men and women " perhaps our Andy could see fit to spread some of that largesse around to others.

Maybe find a charitable concern.

This Xmas will see some folk so desperate, so wretched, so burdened down with debt and hardship that the gutter looks a welcome relief from their grinding poverty.

All it takes is one phone call.

" Hello, Mr Sheepshanks it''s Andy, I''d like to buy some shares "

Do you remember the way Richard Wright left the binners? He signed a new contract, then earnt the club 6m quid from Arsenal. Marshall just pocketed the transfer cash and buggered off. That''s some loyalty to the club that brought him through the ranks.

Oh Canny Canary! I seem to remember last September when Andy Marshall had NOTHING TO DO against Norwich City, he was VERY COLD. I thought about giving him my blue and white scarf to stop him from catching a chill.

That must be why he dropped the ball at Malky''s feet to let us score !!!!

Mook

sorry to disagree but Arsenal only paid about £2m for Wright.

Most transfer fee are a pitched at the highest amount payable given all eventualities not the amount handed over the minute the new contract is signed.