Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Ped

The Number 6 Shirt

Who do you think should wear the vaccant no.6 shirt left by Darren Huckerby??

Which present or possible future city player would you like to see wear it??

Do you think that nobody should wear it and it should be left alone??

What do you think??

I think you need to take your Darren Huckerby scrapbook, and a big box of tissues and lock yourself in a room until you''ve got it all out of your system. When your eyes are finally dry, you can come back and start posting again. Seriously dude. Let it go. He''s gone.

What has asking people who they think should wear the no.6 shirt got to do with me and darren huckerby leaving.

I know he''s gone

"Seriously Dude" go away and stop posting such crap.

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]

Who do you think should wear the vaccant no.6 shirt left by Darren Huckerby??

Which present or possible future city player would you like to see wear it??

What do you think??

[/quote]

Its only a number, who cares?

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]

What do you think??

[/quote]I wouldn''t have made the comment if you hadn''t put that. Why should the number 6 be left alone? The guy isn''t dead!! He just doesn''t play for us anymore! You asked what people thought, did you not? That''s what I think.

[quote user="Destort"]Stefanovic for me if he signs [/quote]

Agreed, I am "Old School" and the No.6 should be worn by a centre half so if Stefanovic is signing then give him the shirt. 

I think it should be a centre back, I like the old numbers and would get rid of squad numbers for the old 1-11 straight away.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

Agreed, I am "Old School" and the No.6 should be worn by a centre half so if Stefanovic is signing then give him the shirt. 

[/quote]

Which school was that then? Can''t be that old. "Old" school centre half''s used to wear 4 and 5.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[/quote]

Which school was that then? Can''t be that old. "Old" school centre half''s used to wear 4 and 5.

[/quote]

Ian Crook used to wear number 4 before squad numbers and he was midfielder... Polly and Newman were 5 and 6 and were center backs when i started going...

jas :)

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mmmm I seem to remember Bruce & Watson wearing 4 & 5. But then Ian Crook used to wear 4 as well I think. Hoolahan should get 10 if he''s going to be our twinkle toed playmaker though.

Stefanovic can have 6 if he signs........I''d make him captain as well but that''s another debate entirely.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ian Crook used to wear number 4 before squad numbers and he was midfielder... Polly and Newman were 5 and 6 and were center backs when i started going...

jas :)

[/quote]

Well Jas, you must be a lot younger than I thought.  Must be an old head on young shoulders lol.

Bruce wore the No.4 shirt and Watson the No.6 shirt. Neither would wear No. 5 as they both scored an own goal in a

match when they happened to be wearing it! Bruce on his debut against Liverpool at home at the beginning of the 84-85 season.

Then Watson some point later that same season. So I think it was one of the midfilders who wore No.5! (not sure who.)