At least Roeder has been trying to sign strikers, we missed out on Thompson sadly and we had a bid turned down for Carroll from Newcastle... I''m starting to believe what someone posted yesterday, that is he planning his finances around Ameobi at a later date?

Interesting... also I''m hoping we get Lupoli on loan at the least, would be outstanding at his level!

[quote user="spudgfsh"]how many marks do I get for this exam question?[/quote]

None, I''m afraid .Now if you''d managed to utilise the word f**k in your answer ....................[:(]

lupoli and ameobi our strike force next season.

marshall

semmy   shackell   stefanovic   bertrand

bell   clingan   fozzy   hoolahan

ameobi   lupoli

subs - keeper??, doc, drury, russell, cureton

thats what i think for next season anyway...........

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]At least Roeder has been trying to sign strikers, we missed out on Thompson sadly and we had a bid turned down for Carroll from Newcastle... I''m starting to believe what someone posted yesterday, that is he planning his finances around Ameobi at a later date? Interesting... also I''m hoping we get Lupoli on loan at the least, would be outstanding at his level![/quote]

Unless I''m mistaken & Stockport have updated their website in the seconds since I just had a look, he hasn''t signed yet has he? Until he puts to pen to paper with them, we''re still in with a shout provided the board make an acceptable bid.

I''d still like to see Rigters back, he looked pretty good in the short amount of time he spent on the pitch for us. On loan with a view to a perm (so we can make sure he''s not crocked) would do nicely.