Sign in to follow this  
ncfc01

Matthew Bates....

Where is he now??

In June he went to a rehab centre in the South of France for 6 weeks to get treatment and physio on his knee...but where is he now?

He doesn''t want to stay at Middlesborough and Roeder told him that he was welcome back anytime.

Bates stated during his time here that he aimed to be back at Carrow Road.....so where is he?

I say get him back, providing he''s fit.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I thought at the time of hins injury they said he would miss most of the next season?[/quote]

The last time I spoke to him he said ''Ill be back at Norwich in September....''

hmmm....who knows?

His injury was pretty serious... as people on here who have had knee ops will agree with me... it takes a lot of time in physio to just get back up and running... took me well over 18months...

This is the 3/4 time it''s happened also... not good... just look at Todorov''s constant knee problems... same as bates, if this was 10 years ago he would have been forced to retire a while back... same as young jamie shore for norwich in the 90''s.

I would however like him back if he was deemed fit...

Heard from him yday....he''s running and back in for pre-season. Should be involved in games in about 2 months time.....

Roeder has kept in touch....watch this space...