Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Forum problems?

Yeah.

Sometimes I can''t get any of the Pink ''un site, sometimes I can get on the board but can''t look at threads.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Yeah, same here, drives you to drink don''t it?.[/quote]Best be careful wiz, they''re after you.......

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED17%20Jul%202008%2008%3A14%3A58%3A353

“There has been, over the past few years, a problem with groups of people gathering in public, drinking alcohol. This behaviour is not exclusive to young people and can involve large groups of adults, and has led to such behaviour as aggressive begging, fighting, verbal abuse, urinating in public, and generally causing distress to local people.”

Oh dear old mate, I think you''ve been found out !  [:D]

Im so glad i''m not alone, had problems all day today.  Also for the past week each time I visit this site it logs me out and I have to log in again, getting tired of it now ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [:(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Yeah, same here, drives you to drink don''t it?.[/quote]

Now Wiz, you are such a lovely old boy , I do just wonder what effect this Jim Beam is having , I know its none of my business but if I could just advise you to stick to beer we wont have you taking on every one including police horse''s . I always thought it was your passion for our great club when you shook your fist at the police horse''s and said "come on lets see what you have got " I didn''t realise that Jim Beam was involved in the removal of Robert Chase ...[:D] . arrdee.