Sign in to follow this  
Canary ben

Norwich Fairy???

I know this is very much of the subject of transfers, Board bashing and Cullum loving but just out of interest, does the guy who dresses up like a fairy every match post on here. I have just read Peter crouches book (i no how long its been out and yes i should have read it sooner) But there is a whole 3 scentences dedicated to the guy and i just wanted to congratulate him, if he is on here. Any body else notice this?  Also felt great when he stated in his book that he would have loved to of stayed at norwich! Wonder if he would come back now. im guessing not. Love to hear your thorts

Ben

I''m not 100% sure, but I think he lives in Beccles? I opened my front door one day and he walked past. Was the first time I''d seen him too. A grown man in green and yellow tights, a green and yellow tutu, a Norwich top, green and yellow wig, his face painted and various other green and yellow items on his person! I thought it was fantastic! A true fan!

the "canary fairy" gimmick was funny at first.. but i think the fella needs a new act.. one that involves wearing sensible clothes

jas :)

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]The only bad thing is he smokes, that will make the little Norwich fans want to smoke as well :(
[/quote]

only if you believe that Rubbish advert!

My parents smoked (admittedly my dad gave up when i was very small) and my mum still does smoke..

I''ve never so much as even tried a ciggy.. never had the inlcination...

jas :)

Yes, he does post on here - it''s BigMarkCanary. ''Least I''m pretty sure that''s his username.

Big Iwan had a line or two in his book about crashing a work''s party

whilst celebrating promotion the other year... That was my work''s

party, so where''s my bloody congratulations eh, you lot? Eh?![:P]

Do kids really look up to blokes dressed in green tights and tutus? Can''t believe the Canary Fairy is really that much of a role model that he''s started a wave of adolescent smoking!

Talksport once referred to Canary Fairy as the Norwich mascot.

That enough to make Captain Canary and Splat the Cat very angry.

I think its time he grew up.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]The only bad thing is he smokes, that will make the little Norwich fans want to smoke as well :(
[/quote]

and??

[quote user="shyster"]Yes, he does post on here - it''s BigMarkCanary. ''Least I''m pretty sure that''s his username.[/quote]

Can''t wait to hear Bigmarkcanary''s reaction when he reads that you think he''s the canary fairy, [:D] Mark does sit on the front row of the Barclay but I think thats all him and the fairy have in common and yes before you ask I''ve sen them both [:D]

My unreserved apologies to Bigmarkcanary then. I was always under the impression that he was the fairy.

Do kids really look up to blokes dressed in green tights and tutus? - Grando

This new trend for juvenile delinquents has taken the Norwich area by storm, and it''s getting out of control.  All it will take is a little publicity for this sort of dress and behavior to spread around the country, and maybe the world.  Crips, Bloods, MS 13, Canary Fairies, Hell''s Angels, etc.

You obviously need to get out more, Grando. I saw a gang of Canary Fairy lookalikes, accosting a newsagent last week, and when I tried to intervene, I was threatened with a wand up the you-know.   The big one, called Tooth Fairy, said he''d punch my teeth out if I didn''t bugger off.  I ran away, but my glass slipper fell off as I jumped into my horse drawn carriage.  The one they called Larry Fairy picked it up, and he''s been harrassing people ever since, trying to find out who it belongs to so he can grant them 3 punches.

Cinderfella

WotB regard him as an attention seeking embarrassment )pot......kettle......). I seem to remember he got a bit of a hiding after a game too (from Norwich fans) so fair play to him for continuing.

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"]WotB regard him as an attention seeking embarrassment )pot......kettle......). I seem to remember he got a bit of a hiding after a game too (from Norwich fans) so fair play to him for continuing.
[/quote]

To be fair, I think he is a bit of an embarresment, to himself though..... not to other fans.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]So did my mum till she was pregnant, and i would never want too, its smells horrible too :(
[/quote]

It wasn''t the nicotine that made you ginger then?.............

well well all this for my old mate of 8 years shaun yes he does live in beccles and to the other guy plays in goal for bartrams or did anyway the guy is a real good crack he dresses up because its funny and to be fair expected now but i tell ya this it takes a serious set of nuts to go to footy match dressed like that i for one would not so to criticise that is a joke i mean what do the people who criticise do at matches sit there as quite as a mouse i bet i sat in the jarold the last time was like a morge bloody old gits whinging for no reason up the barcley and the xcentrics in there the guy is a legend and was a bloody good mate

Did anyone find our major-shareholder "doing her motivating rant against Man City" uplifting or.......funny?[:|]

i know him used to play fooyball with him. very nice bloke dont think he deserve things said on here never heard him say anything bad about anyone. grow up you lot

[quote user="thumb180"]well well all this for my old mate of 8 years shaun yes he does live in beccles and to the other guy plays in goal for bartrams or did anyway the guy is a real good crack he dresses up because its funny and to be fair expected now but i tell ya this it takes a serious set of nuts to go to footy match dressed like that i for one would not so to criticise that is a joke i mean what do the people who criticise do at matches sit there as quite as a mouse i bet i sat in the jarold the last time was like a morge bloody old gits whinging for no reason up the barcley and the xcentrics in there the guy is a legend and was a bloody good mate[/quote]

Cor blas im out of breath reading that. If he wants to dress like that its up to him but i cant help but cringe.He is the type of person who is interviewed outside the ground who makes us look stoooopid.

[quote user="Vern "]His name is Shaun Yallop.[/quote]

Got to be a decent bloke then !!!!!!!!

Mark .Y.

[quote user="timncfc"]

i know him used to play fooyball with him. very nice bloke dont think he deserve things said on here never heard him say anything bad about anyone. grow up you lot

[/quote]

Never heard him say anything bad about anyone? he often shouts at the opposing teams keeper something about taking it up the b.. and other non repeatables. i to think the dressing up has worn a bit thin