Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Apology

Sorry for the criticism to the club about signing players, I am shocked we have announced players after 5pm on a work day.

But still no text alert, maybe more to come!

i was suprised by no text alert...that ncfcnews guy couldn''t have been right.... could he?

I understand you are all jumpy about signings but if I do ever say I have a reason for thinking that something is to be announced then I have a reason..................

I got home from a hard day at work, turned on laptop and went through my usual websites, then to Pinkun and saw nothing on the main page, was gutted. Thank god for the message board.

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]My thoughts exactly! If we get those now, I''ll be very happy! Good work on the quick ''signature'' add too my fellow ''Wizard''! Lol![:P][/quote]hopefully i will be able to make a banner for david bell..... [;)]

CT the sigs get worse haha! good one though, Camul you''re a star, best colly fan in the world!you support us really, don''t you?[;)]

[quote user="camuldonum"]I understand you are all jumpy about signings but if I do ever say I have a reason for thinking that something is to be announced then I have a reason..................[/quote]Respect. I must admit to being a bit worried after 5 o''clockish but ......You da man.

camuldonum is the most reliable guy on this forum. Those who have been on here a while will know that, as soon as he said in a post earlier to expect something tonight, I knew it was gonna happen.

Good job mate, and keep up the news flow!

[quote user="Polar"]CT the sigs get worse haha! good one though, Camul you''re a star, best colly fan in the world!

you support us really, don''t you?[;)]
[/quote]

Our daughter is a fanatical supporter who has cost me a fortune at your club shop (and continues to do so, bloody away strip) and I''m somewhat fond of her so that''s a good link for a start.  Mum was born in Sheringham, I love Norfolk and Norwich so, yes, I suppose I do support you really!

As soon as I knew that the Press Office didn''t know what time they were shutting down that told me all I wanted to know really.........they don''t normally hang about on a Friday night if there isn''t anything in the offing.

No need for apologies - we have all been waiting a long time for some more signings, some of us clearly have more faith in Cam/other signs than others do!

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Polar"]CT the sigs get worse haha! good one though, Camul you''re a star, best colly fan in the world!you support us really, don''t you?[;)][/quote]

Our daughter is a fanatical supporter who has cost me a fortune at your club shop (and continues to do so, bloody away strip) and I''m somewhat fond of her so that''s a good link for a start.  Mum was born in Sheringham, I love Norfolk and Norwich so, yes, I suppose I do support you really!

As soon as I knew that the Press Office didn''t know what time they were shutting down that told me all I wanted to know really.........they don''t normally hang about on a Friday night if there isn''t anything in the offing.

[/quote]awesome Camul, your daughter has good taste! and with how you favour locations evidently so do you!thanks again!

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Polar"]CT the sigs get worse haha! good one though, Camul you''re a star, best colly fan in the world!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Presumably, they have shut down now though. No sign of Bell arriving tonight?

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Presumably, they have shut down now though. No sign of Bell arriving tonight?

[/quote]

He''s having the worlds first 48 hour medical.