Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Completing the squad.......

If you were G.R which positions would you need feel needs to be filled? And who would you have in your sights to fill those positions?Oh and consider that we''ve signed Bell so thats midfield pretty much sorted IMO[Y]

i would sell the squad. and with that money we have ameobi as the lone forward.

Strikers, Ameobi i''d take and Rigters, get those two and i''d be very excited.We also need a centre half still so Taylor would be good, Bell also if need be just to add that extra depth...

Taylor, Bell, Ameobi and Rigters and i''d be very excited.or Lupoli...

[quote user="Polar"]Strikers, Ameobi i''d take and Rigters, get those two and i''d be very excited.We also need a centre half still so Taylor would be good, Bell also if need be just to add that extra depth...

Taylor, Bell, Ameobi and Rigters and i''d be very excited.or Lupoli...[/quote]The best we can realistically hope for:NelsonGorkssBellRigtersLupoliBut we definitely won''t end up with that, so I guess it''s not realistic.If only for £20m...

[quote user="Polar"]Strikers, Ameobi i''d take and Rigters, get those two and i''d be very excited.

We also need a centre half still so Taylor would be good, Bell also if need be just to add that extra depth...

Taylor, Bell, Ameobi and Rigters and i''d be very excited.

or Lupoli...
[/quote]

thats a good line up, not entirely convinced by Ameobi''s first touch but roeder obviously rates him so i guess he''ll be ok.

Maybe Pearce as cover if we can''t get taylor and we have the makings of a solid squad.

Gorks is someone we definatly need although i still wouldn''t say no to Martin Taylor. Like the Omozusi loan signing to give decent back up to Semmy.

Midfield is sorted.

I''d like to see Rigters back and then another striker, preferably not Ameobi or Lupoli.

Also a back up Keeper cos if Marshall gets injured we''d be buggered.

Not sure we''ll see any more at the back - we have 8 now, including Spillane. We have at least 8 across the middle, so it''s just a reserve keeper and strikers now. Ameobi and Lupoli up front would be a good start, with Cureton and Martin on the bench. Well, that would give us 2 for every position, which is what most managers aim for. It''s hard to attract players to be third choice I would have thought.

Taylor won''t come, why would Birmingham sell him now, if they didn''t want to last year - he''s proven at this level after all.

Lupoli hasn''t got a great scoring record, at least Ameobi was at his best for Newcastle while playing under Roeder.

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"][quote user="Polar"]Strikers, Ameobi i''d take and Rigters, get those two and i''d be very excited.We also need a centre half still so Taylor would be good, Bell also if need be just to add that extra depth...

Taylor, Bell, Ameobi and Rigters and i''d be very excited.or Lupoli...[/quote]The best we can realistically hope for:NelsonGorkssBellRigtersLupoliBut we definitely won''t end up with that, so I guess it''s not realistic.If only for £20m...[/quote]Corr..I know what you''re saying; but when our we ever gonna get offered 20 million to buy playe....Oh, hang on...